I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- Local Couple Finds Shared Hobby Through CMP’s Air Gun Center
- A Preview of 2024 CMP Competition Rules
- NRA Awards Two Youth Shooters with the Outstanding Achievement Youth Award
- BREAKING NEWS: CMP Adds New Divisions to Bianchi Cup, Action Pistol Program
- CMP Sees Record Attendance at 2023 Talladega 600