I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- Some bipartisan legislation out of Virginia
- We Fully Support The Tribal Firearm Access Act
- CMP Hosts March Monthly Archery Match at Talladega Marksmanship Park
- New Event Added to CMP’s National Matches Long Range Series in 2023
- Cranford Takes Main Event at Talladega’s March Monthly Sporting Clays Match