I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- New and Familiar Faces Top Standings During National Air Gun Matches at Camp Perry
- Registration for CMP 3P Air Rifle Postal Match Opens in November
- Western CMP Games Return to Arizona in 2020 for More Rifle Competitions
- Monthly and World Events Scheduled at CMP’s Talladega Marksmanship Park in October
- Connor, Elliott and Skinner Medal in Mixed Team Events as World Cup Final Concludes