I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- Announcing Our Connecticut Chapter Formation!
- Overview of Negative Outcomes with Guns for Sociology of Guns Seminar (Fall 2020)
- Soc of Guns Seminar Guests Tiffany Johnson and Aqil Qadir on Broadening the 2A Tent
- Guest Lecturer John Johnston: No One Needs a Gun Until They Do
- Gun “Monoculture” And Being A Liberal Gun Owner