In the wake of Las Vegas, those champions of the Second Amendment, the GOP declared that the suppressor bill all gun loving folk were excited about won’t see the presidents pen anytime soon. We can’t have those magic wand death whisper machines in the hands of maniacs. Who knows how many more people would have died if they hadnt heard the gun fire? Its not like the bullets were supersonic. Its not like the vast majority of people don’t recognize gunfire as an identifiable sound. Oh wait.
- SSG Amanda Elsenboss Becomes First Woman Ever to Win the National President’s Rifle Match
- Call for Papers on “Firearm Markets, Marketing, and Society”
- USAMU’s Mcgaffic, O’Neill Set Record Scores at 2022 National Trophy Rifle Matches
- Light Over Heat #33: The Professor Reviews 4 Books on the NRA
- Patton-Rynders, Hendricks Take Overall Honors at 2022 CMP National Rifle Championship