In the wake of Las Vegas, those champions of the Second Amendment, the GOP declared that the suppressor bill all gun loving folk were excited about won’t see the presidents pen anytime soon. We can’t have those magic wand death whisper machines in the hands of maniacs. Who knows how many more people would have died if they hadnt heard the gun fire? Its not like the bullets were supersonic. Its not like the vast majority of people don’t recognize gunfire as an identifiable sound. Oh wait.
- Social Distance Learning: Requiem for a Revolver
- Student Range Visit Reflection #11: I Am Still Struggling to Come to Terms with Enjoying My Experience
- Student Range Visit Reflection #10: I Have Always Viewed Gun Ownership as a Normal Part of Life
- Student Range Visit Reflection #9: I Was Surprised By How Much I Enjoyed the Feeling
- Student Range Visit Reflection #8: Under No Circumstances Should a Gun Be in the Hands of a Typical Citizen