Murder charge for 12-year-old boy accused of gunning down Sonic restaurant worker: report

A 12-year-old boy has been hit with a murder charge after a Sonic restaurant employee was shot and killed during an altercation with a customer in Keene, Texas, NBC 5 reported.

On Saturday night, Angel Gomez, 20, went to a Sonic Drive-In with several passengers. When 32-year-old Matthew Davis confronted him for urinating in the parking lot, the two started to fight.

That's when a 12-year-old boy who was in Gomez’s car pulled out an assault rifle and fired six rounds at Davis, police told NBC 5.

Gomez and the 12-year-old, whose name is not being released due to his age, fled the scene but were arrested later. Both are now charged with murder
https://www.rawstory.com/sonic/

What can we say? I have a question. How many of y’all routinely carry an AR15 in your car? If I have a gun in my car it is normally on me as a carry weapon. I I have a rifle it is because I’m going to a range to shoot it or taking it to a gunsmith or store to trade in and it isn’t loaded.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Murder charge for 12-year-old boy accused of gunning down Sonic restaurant worker: report

Davis, the Sonic employee leaves behind a 10 year old son.
Gomez and the 12-year-old fled the area, but Gomez eventually returned to the scene and was taken into custody. Police tracked the 12-year-old to Rio Vista where he was arrested.
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/12-ye ... e/3258388/

I recall a person who had an AR and shotgun in her trunk, she worked for child protective services and had been threatened for removing children from abusive homes. It was CA, so it was impossible to get a concealed carry license. It would have been a different story if she was a politician or a celebrity.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan