Re: 6 dead in Nashville school shooting, the shooter is female.

F4FEver wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:45 am
Not is it on any GOPathetic agenda. What IS on the GOPathetic agenda is hate, violence, racism, christian nationalism, homophobia, authoritarianism, taking women's rights away, burning books...but yup, they sure like the 2A...Show me ONE example where any GOP cares ANYTHING about 'root causes'? About education or underlying causes?
You seem to be under the malformed opinion that criticism of the Dems equates to support for the Republicans. It isn't. May I suggest that wanting the less repugnant party to do better is not the same as being in favor of the (all true) laundry list you provide of bullshit coming from the other party? I do not want to have to be forced into a position where I must vote for someone that wants to take a right away or someone that wants to take many rights away. That's a bullshit choice. I want to vote for someone that wants to assist people in the legal use and access of all of their rights. Unfortunately, Dems have set gun control as a purity test to ensure that an electable candidate must be for the erosion of that right.

Re: 6 dead in Nashville school shooting, the shooter is female.

sikacz wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:18 am As a side note the LGC is a second amendment supporting group and a group that supports all rights. As featureless noted having to choose between which or how many rights one loses shouldn’t be a choice we have to make. That’s BS.
Totally agree. For some people their allegiance to a political party makes them unable to see it as an organization with many flaws, just like any human institution. They're afraid to look behind the curtain and see that it uses the same smoke and mirrors as the other political party and it is also dependent on billionaire money to stay alive. Democratic loyalists get duped just like Republican loyalists get duped and they use similar excuses to keep believing and drinking the Kool Aid.

Yes, we're entitled to all our rights not just the ones a political party tells us we're entitled to. Blind allegiance is a hallmark of fascism and communism.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan