Greetings for the Great Pacific Northwest

Joined last month after talking with my shooting buddy Dave who is re-joining. Based on last night's WA Chapter Zoom meeting there are two members out in the Kitsap Peninsula area. I like to target shoot in the forest, practice home defense drills with my Mossberg 5090A1, and avoid ranges. Very stoked to be getting my new Ruger PC Chassis 9mm Carbine in the next couple of days, have been busy getting accessories to outfit it. And I have a Ruger Mini-14 purchased last summer. Hoping to meet some members after the pandemic clamping on our social life when we moved back to WA Statein 2020.

Re: Greetings for the Great Pacific Northwest

After all the hoops I've been thru to join the FB group - still pending since they couldn't find me (same with Discord: I joined Jan 29 but my membership said Jan 30th... have to suspect there's a server somewhere set to UCT/Greenwich Mean Time or something!) THEN more hoops for this forum. THENTHEN: Seeing hardly any use here on the forum, i was SO thrilled to see a recent and NEARBY post!
New gun owner as of 12/15/22, excited to continue my training. Am in Portland - not telling many of my friends abt the guns!! ha!!

Glad to find ya all!
Katharyn