Re: His n Hers

INVICTVS138 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:18 pm Very nice decor. Unfortunately, my wife won’t touch a rifle since she left army/Afghanistan. However, I do shoot quite a bit with my oldest son and brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well my wife doesn't love shooting either. To her it's become strictly a necessity for personal and home protection.
So I figured what's better for her to shoot. I'd say rifle wise an AR in 5.56 due to low recoil.
Beats a 12 ga I think.
Now we have two milspec with extra parts. Or if need be cannibalize one.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

No hello-kitty sticker?
Real men only use iron sights?

I like that Oaxacan carved black pottery.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:42 pm No hello-kitty sticker?
Real men only use iron sights?

I like that Oaxacan carved black pottery.
Ha, Hello Kitty sticker might be nice. Know of any sporting guns?
The wife has issues with optics. I prefer iron myself. I purchased the AT3 on a whim. It's OK.

I'm having an issue getting the Mbus pro sight to line up with the laser sighting bullet and the red dot on the new build. Red dot, laser and front sight co witness on the ruger just fine. I actually like rugers front peep sight better than this Mbus.
Was in Oaxaca in 2020 during covid at a place that made the pottery. Twas very safe down there.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

FlyGuy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:31 am My wife enjoys shooting. Usually with friends as a social event. She has a "Hers (see below)" in the bedside safe.
Hers.jpg
Golly, did it come in pink or did you cerakote it? It's very pretty. My wife likes my Ruger Max-9.

tonguengroover wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:09 am Golly, did it come in pink or did you cerakote it? It's very pretty. My wife likes my Ruger Max-9.
I had it coated for her. I did stop before I had the Hello Kitty Logo stamped on it. LOL

She tried a bunch of other pistols and chose the Beretta 92. She is as much a trigger snob as I am.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.