Kanye West asks Donald Trump to be his vice president in 2024 run; Trump has screaming fit, rapper says

Kanye West says he told Donald Trump he’d make a great 2024 running mate — and the former president hit the roof.

New York Daily News - The rapper now known as Ye claims that he told Trump that he wanted him to run as vice president on a Kanye-led White House ticket during a stormy meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about, me asking him to be my vice president,” Kanye said on a video posted on his newly restored Twitter feed. “That caught him off-guard.”

Trump made it crystal clear that no one except himself was going to have his backing for the top spot in 2024.

“Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was going to lose,” Kanye continued.
https://nordot.app/968922399675285504? ... 7532812385

No surprise there with TOS throwing a fit. The Toddler has to have his way and that he is special.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Kanye West asks Donald Trump to be his vice president in 2024 run; Trump has screaming fit, rapper says

Even the headline of this thread had me laughing out loud.

That EITHER of them should be in elected office is a non-starter, but the both (as proven) have enough cult followers that I have no choice but to campaign against them.

I wish there was a way to say that anyone voting for either of them was mentally-deficient to the point of justifying having their right to vote questioned. But, alas...
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.

Re: Kanye West asks Donald Trump to be his vice president in 2024 run; Trump has screaming fit, rapper says

Kanye's bigotry, misogyny, Trump adoration, strange infatuation with white supremacy, and virulent antisemitism are far too thorough and consistent to be explained away by mental illness. The more likely explanation is that he's simply a deplorable person.
Whatever I said above, just pretend I included the obligatory “both sides,” especially if I said something mean about Trump (don’t want to hurt any feelings).

www.schayden.com

TrueTexan wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:12 pm
Kanye West says he told Donald Trump he’d make a great 2024 running mate — and the former president hit the roof.

New York Daily News - The rapper now known as Ye claims that he told Trump that he wanted him to run as vice president on a Kanye-led White House ticket during a stormy meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about, me asking him to be my vice president,” Kanye said on a video posted on his newly restored Twitter feed. “That caught him off-guard.”

Trump made it crystal clear that no one except himself was going to have his backing for the top spot in 2024.

“Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was going to lose,” Kanye continued.
https://nordot.app/968922399675285504? ... 7532812385

No surprise there with TOS throwing a fit. The Toddler has to have his way and that he is special.
Why would the orange turd get upset. 'Ye' would be perrfect..maybe 'Failin' Pailin'?...maybe trump will run w/o a VP candidate...

F4FEver wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:38 amWhy would the orange turd get upset. 'Ye' would be perrfect..maybe 'Failin' Pailin'?...maybe trump will run w/o a VP candidate...
You misunderstand: Ye wanted Trump to be vice president!

To have been a fly on the wall of that conversation would have been glorious!
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Eris wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:08 am
F4FEver wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:38 amWhy would the orange turd get upset. 'Ye' would be perrfect..maybe 'Failin' Pailin'?...maybe trump will run w/o a VP candidate...
You misunderstand: Ye wanted Trump to be vice president!

To have been a fly on the wall of that conversation would have been glorious!
HA, yer right..that would be something.. BUT, like Christie pointed out pretty diplomatically, 'trump has poor judgement'..yup, trump is an arrogant, ignorant ass-hole.

Why anybody of color, or jewish, or female or in the LGBTQ community or...... would even consider voting for the orange turd is beyond me.