How the January 6 Committee ‘may have the goods’ on Newt Gingrich

Longtime Republican disruptor Newt Gingrich, Senior Advisor to then-President Donald Trump Jared Kushner, and longtime campaign advisor Jason Miller conducted an email discussion about posting ads falsely disputing the results of the 2020 election, according to a letter sent to Gingrich by the U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.

"The goal is to arouse the country's anger," Gingrich said in one email, the Committee states in its letter which asks him to testify voluntarily and preserve all related documents.

The Committee says it also has evidence Gingrich was "involved in the fake elector scheme."

Even in the hours after the violent but failed January 6 coup, the Committee says Gingrich "continued to push efforts to overturn the election results," and emailed Mark Meadows at 10:42 PM.
Full article: https://www.rawstory.com/january-6-com ... or-scheme/

This might just blow a big hole wide open in the investigation.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: How the January 6 Committee ‘may have the goods’ on Newt Gingrich

Ever since his "Contract ON America" (sic), all during his own philandering and misogyny (as exemplified by his treatment of his then- soon-to-be-ex-wife), my opinion of him has been summed up by the chant: "Neuter Newt! Neuter Newt!"

Neutralize him, as he is a threat to society. He deserves a long life of obscure penury.
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.

I bet none of this gets anything to change. It will all be painted as political motivated partisanship. Near half the people in this country will believe it so.
Growing up in the US in the 1960’s as an immigrant, I was surprised at the fear of non mainstream political parties. The propaganda was everywhere, I never felt that kind of fear in Finland even though Finland had actually gone through something worthy of fear. This country is the victim of its own propaganda and brainwashing. It’s killing democracy in the process.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:33 am I bet none of this gets anything to change. It will all be painted as political motivated partisanship. Near half the people in this country will believe it so.
Growing up in the US in the 1960’s as an immigrant, I was surprised at the fear of non mainstream political parties. The propaganda was everywhere, I never felt that kind of fear in Finland even though Finland had actually gone through something worthy of fear. This country is the victim of its own propaganda and brainwashing. It’s killing democracy in the process.

Yup, it's all media hype. Leaking it helps get viewers for the next J-6 committee hearings.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:39 pm Love to see that POS in a cell next to TOS. Both in orange.
But with TOS you wouldn’t be able to tell if he was wearing a jump suit or just going all natural. A disgusting sight that should never be seen.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

sikacz wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:33 am I bet none of this gets anything to change. It will all be painted as political motivated partisanship. Near half the people in this country will believe it so.
Amen, plus the fact that a sizable number of US voters are complete morons (Q etc...)!

In addition, the two major political parties care nothing about the center, and mostly just care about apeasing their radical bases and staying in power.

That said, one major political party has given up on the concept of democracy, which makes them the most dangerous of all.

TrueTexan wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:55 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:39 pm Love to see that POS in a cell next to TOS. Both in orange.
But with TOS you wouldn’t be able to tell if he was wearing a jump suit or just going all natural. A disgusting sight that should never be seen.
Thankfully dinner's been over for a few hours because that image could bring it back up!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

TrueTexan wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:55 pm
One of the many pleasures of seeing Ass45 in jail would be photos his pasty face under his bald head when he didn't have his spray tan and hours to apply his Aqua-Net comb-over every morning.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.