They’ve declared war!’: Republicans freak out after FBI seizes Scott Perry’s cellphone

Some of the most radical Republicans in Congress freaked out after GOP Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania had his cell phone seized by FBI agents executing a search warrant.

"This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone," Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) exclusively told Fox News. "They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish."
Perry, the chairman of the far-right House Freedom Caucus, has been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee Investigating the Jan. 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol.
https://www.rawstory.com/scott-perry-cell-phone-fbi/

So if the FBI notified his lawyer and the lawyer said to give it to them and he erased it before giving it to them like the Secret Service. Maybe this is case of grab it before he can erase it.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: They’ve declared war!’: Republicans freak out after FBI seizes Scott Perry’s cellphone

TrueTexan wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:29 pm
Some of the most radical Republicans in Congress freaked out after GOP Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania had his cell phone seized by FBI agents executing a search warrant.

"This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone," Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) exclusively told Fox News. "They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish."
Perry, the chairman of the far-right House Freedom Caucus, has been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee Investigating the Jan. 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol.
https://www.rawstory.com/scott-perry-cell-phone-fbi/

So if the FBI notified his lawyer and the lawyer said to give it to them and he erased it before giving it to them like the Secret Service. Maybe this is case of grab it before he can erase it.
Yeah, I think it's a "preservation of likely evidence" thing, too.

And, yeah, it's a type of war. War against a criminal conspirator and his syphilitic sycophants for being so forceful about their big lie.
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.

Re: They’ve declared war!’: Republicans freak out after FBI seizes Scott Perry’s cellphone

I see that there are all sorts of social media stuff about 'state of war', 'time for civil war', 'war against all trump supporters', 'lock and load'...type crap..War against whom? Dems? Nope, Federal government? Good luck with that. Going to be demonstrations, some violence, tacticaool people with maga(T) hats, trump flags and ARs slung over their shoulders(THAT'LL help the gun rights crowd..freaking mom's out with weirdo bearded guys with an AR, yelling about the big lie)....

When they actually arrest the orange turd, that's gonna get interesting...STAY vigilant, protect you and yours from these assholes.