Trump could get 6 months in jail for using presidential seal at Saudi Arabia’s LIV golf tournamen

Donald Trump appears to be breaking federal law as he hosts a Saudi Arabia-backed LIV golf tournament in Bedminster, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

The article is illustrated with a picture from Associated Press photographer Seth Wenig showing the presidential seal and Trump's signature on a towel attached to his golf bags.

"The seal was plastered on towels, golf carts and other items as the former president participated in the pro-am of the Saudi-sponsored tournament Thursday," the newspaper reported. "While violating this law could result in imprisonment of 'not more than six months,' a fine, or both, these punishments are rarely doled out."
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-golf-2657765711/

We could let him display the Presidential Seal on his Jail cell and his orange jumpsuit.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Trump could get 6 months in jail for using presidential seal at Saudi Arabia’s LIV golf tournamen

Turd has screwed over every presidential norm, shit on the Constitution, overtly broken most every law to defend a democracy and emerged unscathed. He is untouchable and he knows it! He won't even get a smack on the wrist for using the seal illegally, much less any penalty or jail time. In short, he is the worst nightmare this nation has ever produced.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Re: Trump could get 6 months in jail for using presidential seal at Saudi Arabia’s LIV golf tournamen

Wino wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:08 pm Turd has screwed over every presidential norm, shit on the Constitution, overtly broken most every law to defend a democracy and emerged unscathed. He is untouchable and he knows it! He won't even get a smack on the wrist for using the seal illegally, much less any penalty or jail time. In short, he is the worst nightmare this nation has ever produced.
He was born here so he is an entitled elite. There’s much about this country I love, but the bias built in for any smuck just by birth is an undeniable black eye in my book. That is an aspect I find deplorable.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:33 pm
Wino wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:08 pm Turd has screwed over every presidential norm, shit on the Constitution, overtly broken most every law to defend a democracy and emerged unscathed. He is untouchable and he knows it! He won't even get a smack on the wrist for using the seal illegally, much less any penalty or jail time. In short, he is the worst nightmare this nation has ever produced.
He was born here so he is an entitled elite. There’s much about this country I love, but the bias built in for any smuck just by birth is an undeniable black eye in my book. That is an aspect I find deplorable.
The polls list him as number two right behind James Buchanan as the worst president. History will probably bump him to number one as time goes by. James Buchanan got the worst title for his actions or lack of actions that brought about the Civil War. We will have to wait and see what actions or inactions of TOS will bring about good or bad results. So far it doesn't look good for him.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,