Re: Y'all mind if I vent for a bit?

Police Report accomplished. Took awhile...busy phones at crime central these days. With junior not getting out anytime soon and with the sociopaths aware that "I've called the cops", I don't think there'll be anything further until after I sit with the grand jury. It'll be a theft charge, perhaps with criminal conspiracy added in, so they'll make bail. Then I'll start to worry.

Unless the court orders that they remain 500 feet away from me...! They can move into junior's. He ain't using it.

It's a bit weird; her kid is locked up on two separate murder one charges after serving time for a murder in 08, and she's partying every night with friends as though nothing was amiss...?
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

Re: Y'all mind if I vent for a bit?

tonguengroover wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:54 pm Shotgun?
No, small nuclear devices. Spouse and little dog...who really isn't little.
Beyond that, let's just say that if these sociopaths wanted to do harm, there isn't much I can do to prevent it, other than, with their awareness that it's now a police matter. The "accidental discharge" ... ain't gonna hold water. And they know it.

That, and the half dozen cameras around the house that they can see, some of which are pointed in their general direction, plus the several others that they don't see, all of which with ir/nv capabilities and feed to the cloud...(read my intro post, I came here many years ago, the vic of an attempted murder)...cameras are your friend!

Especially when those who would want to do harm know that they exist.

And yes, there's is a shotgun.
And a fighter wing of the Pacific Fleet...(daughter's former beloved is a Naval Aviator, and still very close, he and I)...harm to spouse or I would indeed involve a small nuclear device.

And maybe a strafing run from a Vulcan cannon.

Accidentally. Of course. :cool:

ETA:
TrueTexan wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:02 pm Cops need to check to see if she has Junior's AR-15.
Who knows. Junior wasn't flush with funds. He's already tied to a rifle and a handgun corresponding to the two he's been charged with...could be more. Momma has lots of money, and I wouldn't be surprised that momma is well informed where junior is concerned. Her name is on his music publishing llc.

So, if the police decided that the allegations I've made are sufficient cause for a search warrant of her house, and if something discovered in the execution of that turned up evidence tying them to junior's deprdepravity...

Locking all of these creeps up until the end of time wouldn't disturb me in the slightest. It doesn't help the mothers of the people he's killed one little bit. But if there are no more grieving loved ones on the horizon, that's a win.

This sisterfucker is an animal; he shouldn't have been out to unleash on these latest. Though I doubt that the Alameda County DA will ever get back to my email asking why.
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed