Re: Happy New Year Y’all!

highdesert wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:34 pm Happy New Year ! A happy and prosperous New Year to everyone ! Hope we can get back to normal in 2022.

Looks like salmon, red onions and ? on toast?
Lox, shallots on a bagel, peppered, goat cheese.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

cooper wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:09 pm Happy New Year everyone!

Sika that looks delicious.

Bisbee, just wow!

I'm on call tonight, no celebrations but we're expecting a big snow that should be beautiful.

Here's to a good 2022--for everyone!
Stay alert and happy New Year!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Happy happy!
Finally got to fire off lots of motar fireworks because it rained and rained. Gotta say I like the big thud sound when they take off more than the report. Unless its just a report with no sparkles.
My dog don't care at all, just wants to play fetch. Maybe I need to take the boy hunting. Not sure a mastiff/lab mix makes a good retriever.
First year with no alcohol, boo hoo.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:03 pm Happy happy!
Finally got to fire off lots of motar fireworks because it rained and rained. Gotta say I like the big thud sound when they take off more than the report. Unless its just a report with no sparkles.
My dog don't care at all, just wants to play fetch. Maybe I need to take the boy hunting. Not sure a mastiff/lab mix makes a good retriever.
This begins my 3rd year without. Don't miss it a bit. Happy New Year.
This isn't going well, is it?

sikacz wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:27 pm 92859254-ED90-44E3-A16B-C954A62C09B0.jpeg
Tradition!
Lose the onion, add tomato, lettuce, and capers on a bagel and you've got my favorite!
BTW, it's Jan 2 in NJ, and I just got back from dropping my son at EWR for his flight back to Santa Monica.
My wife believes that if there's ANY chance of flights being cancelled, get on the earliest flight of the day....When it comes to flying, she's almost like a witch she's so good at picking the best and fastest ways.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:04 am
sikacz wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:27 pm 92859254-ED90-44E3-A16B-C954A62C09B0.jpeg
Tradition!
Lose the onion, add tomato, lettuce, and capers on a bagel and you've got my favorite!
BTW, it's Jan 2 in NJ, and I just got back from dropping my son at EWR for his flight back to Santa Monica.
My wife believes that if there's ANY chance of flights being cancelled, get on the earliest flight of the day....When it comes to flying, she's almost like a witch she's so good at picking the best and fastest ways.
Added dill yesterday, forgot I had some.