Re: Hello from San Diego!

I found the group on a lark, and googled “liberal shooting club San Diego”. It was the first link and I joined up!

I’ve been doing mostly handgun practice at indoor shooting ranges around town…22LR, 40 S&W and 9mm; with occasional 12 ga fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDFingers wrote:>grumpy old man in git off my lawn voice< Danged kids and their black guns anyhow.

>regular voice< I bodysurfed The Trestles back in the day before that would get you shot.

CDFingers
CDFingers wrote:>grumpy old man in git off my lawn voice< Danged kids and their black guns anyhow.

>regular voice< I bodysurfed The Trestles back in the day before that would get you shot.

CDFingers
Does this one get a pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CDFingers wrote:All guns get a pass, but the ones with wood get a nod also.

CDFingers
Fair enough…my M1A Scout with walnut furniture is at the gunsmith right now.

Here’s more of the KS7. The holographic sight is generally co-witnessed with the Magpul MBUS. I’ve not had the same luck as others when it comes to feeding mini-shells, with a lot of double/misfeeds; it is prone to malfunction when short strokes, but it’s been reliable otherwise.

lurker wrote:thanks, is that muzzle brake any good on the KS7?
Absolute night and day difference. It’s the “howitzer” from hitechcc; they say it reduces recoil by 70% and it feels about right. I had their “defender” muzzle brake before, which is supposed to be 30% reduction.

As a stock bullpup it kicks pretty hard with 00 and slugs, much more than with my Mossberg. It’s less painful with the smaller brake, but is almost fun with the big one on. Haven’t been able to assess flash or anything…