Re: Found some old delaminating Polaroids that I took back in 1968

You know, when those Polaroid contraptions first came out and everyone was so excited that photographs can develop right in front of your eyes without the need for a darkroom or anything, I was saying that the colors will almost certainly fade over time (easy come, easy go).

Today, I’m gratified to say that I was correct.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Apparently my joke earlier in this thread was a bit too dry for this audience...

Those photographs are older than I am. Given that my own hair is greying, I think most folks would say that fading photographs are to be expected.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:57 pm Apparently my joke earlier in this thread was a bit too dry for this audience...

Those photographs are older than I am. Given that my own hair is greying, I think most folks would say that fading photographs are to be expected.
I was surprised to find that if I do some White Balancing some colors remain:
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim