Re: If You Carry a Gun, You Need an Outfit to Match - Kyle Kinane

:roflmao:
“I shanked it. I Jimmy Buffeted it... blew out a Teva...”

I tell ya, nothing inspires confidence more than when I see an old white guy in a fishing vest strolling down the aisle of WalMart in the middle of AZ.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Re: If You Carry a Gun, You Need an Outfit to Match - Kyle Kinane

wings wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 am Reminds me of this recent article over at Lucky Gunner - Don't Dress Like A Tactical Hobo!
https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/dont ... ical-hobo/

One of the things I enjoyed about the Hunger Games books was the explicit discussion of fashion as subliminal communication. Concealed means concealed. First Rule.
Good article wings.

Two things, fashion matters and "grey man". I like to be the grey man, casual like. If I'm wearing a jacket like business attire it's always a shoulder holster.

The comedy video above speaks of a guy in shorts open carrying. I'd have to agree with him. I do carry wearing shorts but only conceal carry. As a matter of fact I never open carry cept out on the range wearing pants, my cowboy rig and a cowboy hat and cowboy boots - considered fashionable here in the southwest. I may wear an OWB with my SR9c. But never in town or the suburbs.

I was wearing Hawaiian shirts more until it became a uniform for the B bois. Gotta be careful what you wear these days at any protest or rally.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”