HK45c

It was a beautiful, sunny, and cold morning. I’ve been getting better acquainted with an HK45c LEM. Today I was shooting S&B 230 gr at 7 yards.
I let out an involuntary “whaaat!?!” when my first shot made a hole as perfectly centered in the bullseye as I can imagine. I’m still a beginner so this was encouraging. As I continued to shoot through the mag I involuntarily revert to a six-o’clock sight picture so was shooting low. I need to get used to the HK sights for sure. Then I shot at 25 rounds and was just happy to hit the target at all.
Any, here’s a photo of my “hole in one” LOL.
https://imgur.com/a/WfPwIcB
Last edited by Northern on Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: HK45c

Nice. I was thrilled to manage four shots within an inch at 7 yards after 6 months off, shooting .45 ACP. I did not keep that level of accuracy out to 15, sadly. Only one thing for it - more range time!

Re: HK45c

wings wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:33 pm Nice. I was thrilled to manage four shots within an inch at 7 yards after 6 months off, shooting .45 ACP. I did not keep that level of accuracy out to 15, sadly. Only one thing for it - more range time!
I get like a six inch group at 25 yards. I’m actually fine with that because I’m a beginner with .45 and I’m also badly in need of new glasses. I’m waiting to figure out what to do about sights until I have a new eye exam and new prescription.