Re: How many have been vaccinated?

sikacz wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:48 pm
papajim2jordan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:59 pm Both wife and I have first 2 shots as of yesterday. Can't wait for the boosters.
Any side effects?
It always makes me chuckle. When I have any contact with any health care folk they have a check list of all the signs and tests that at 78 years of age shows you are still vertical and above the grass line.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

featureless wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:15 pm Local clinic came through with a spare Moderna for me just now. :) 28 days till round 2.
Awesomeness!!! :thumbup:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

keenanmj85 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:39 am I got my round 2 of Pfizer yesterday afternoon. Was anticipating side-effects as just about everyone I know got them after their 2nd shot. So far so good, nothing but a slightly sore arm. I chalk it up to the tall glass of dark beer I had last night to celebrate. Feel free to share my secret.
Nice!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Just got home from my second dose, so I popped open a Sierra Nevada Big Little Thing IPA.

Same smooth efficiency up in Red Bluff, Tehama County, CA. They have some extra vaccine, so I'm telling everyone they will take drop ins. 16 and 17 yr olds need parental permission. Not many people up here. I feel for you folks in cities--must be very stressful.

Two weeks from today I will feel OK about hitting the indoor range. I really miss shooting.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Well, day two after the second Pfizer shot was interesting. Arm sore and by 6pm I was totally done for the day. But the unexpected side effect is that in the afternoon I was sweating like crazy. Temperature was 102F. Hot and dizzy.

So I went back indoors.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

sig230 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:43 am Well, day two after the second Pfizer shot was interesting. Arm sore and by 6pm I was totally done for the day. But the unexpected side effect is that in the afternoon I was sweating like crazy. Temperature was 102F. Hot and dizzy.

So I went back indoors.
LoL. Stay cool!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.