CZ Kadet .22LR recoil spring

I’ve been looking for a recoil spring for my CZ Kadet .22LR Adapter. Found some at Numrich Gun Parts Corporation, at $4 a spring. Bought two. The bottom one is my original and is slightly compressed. I know I’ve put thousands of rounds through the gun in .22LR. I had some minor issues a few years back when it was last to the range in 2019. It’s now ready for a new outing. The length is clearly shorter.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.
Attachments
4607C543-6664-4EF3-9E4F-1105C8FA2969.jpeg
79CD7D3F-38D7-4519-A516-6C0E43280ED8.jpeg
ED64F1B1-89AE-4842-9773-BFF77676B4B8.jpeg

Re: CZ Kadet .22LR recoil spring

lurker wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:56 pm sometimes you just know that in 20 years you'll need that spare, and you'll be glad you have it, if only you can remember where you put it.
That is exactly my biggest fear! LoL. I better at least label the bag.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

I recently impulse bought a spare breech plug for my now discontinued TC Triumph inline muzzle loader. It’s still sitting on top of the safe because I can’t decide where the best place for it is so I or my next of kin will be able to find it when I/they need it or sell the gun.
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

Mason wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:20 pm I recently impulse bought a spare breech plug for my now discontinued TC Triumph inline muzzle loader. It’s still sitting on top of the safe because I can’t decide where the best place for it is so I or my next of kin will be able to find it when I/they need it or sell the gun.
Better to have at any rate. LoL.