Tactical Rifle Sculpture

I welded these rifle sculptures from scrap steel and practice projects from machining school.
These adorn my garage where no one, but my family sees them, so figured I'd show them off here.

(btw, if anyone in the Portland, Oregon is doing any firearms related machining, please PM me, I'd enjoy putting my newfound skills to use or at least hearing about what you have going on)
Attachments
AK47
AK47
Rifle #3
Rifle #3
Rifle #2
Rifle #2

Re: Tactical Rifle Sculpture

Thanks again folks.

K9s: I may have to weld up an SKS when I accumulate parts again. And I'd actually have my own Tula as a model to work from (though I'd likely do it with trad 10 shot fixed mag--previous owner of my Tula converted it to detachable duckbill mags) And creating a spike bayonet would be fun as opposed to blade mine came with.

Re: Tactical Rifle Sculpture

jowozero wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:17 am Thanks again folks.

K9s: I may have to weld up an SKS when I accumulate parts again. And I'd actually have my own Tula as a model to work from (though I'd likely do it with trad 10 shot fixed mag--previous owner of my Tula converted it to detachable duckbill mags) And creating a spike bayonet would be fun as opposed to blade mine came with.
They used to sell those spike bayos for $10. It would be funny to just attach the real thing instead.

I love my AKs, but the SKS was always my favorite. Not sure why.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt