Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Van wrote:The Boss.

My high school had Maynard play there in 1983 great show.

Not a Pogues song but the last song I downloaded just cant find a decent version on youtube.

An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Zapp Brannigan wrote:This is actually pretty simple you post the name of the song and the artist and you link a youtube video or something similar.

Rodrigo- Soy cordobes

Now a Pogues song because of that song. Edit to live version.

An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Paladin wrote:
Van wrote:The Boss.

My high school had Maynard play there in 1983 great show.

Maynard performed at Ohio University back in 1987 when I was an undergrad. A friend of mine went to see him perform. I didn't because I wasn't into jazz at the time.

That's one of my regrets from those days. It was a great show, apparently.... :cry:
The Detroit Red Wings. It's not just a game; it's a religion!

What song are you listening to right now?

Antiquus wrote:Just for the lyrics and the music = the video is crap. Steve Earle's ode to W.

Here's a link for a free download of a decent MP3, Youtube is kinda muddy sounding this one is punched up quite a bit.

http://abmp3.com/download/7903754-amerika-v-6-0.html
Steve Earl does a song with the pogues I could not imagine the amount of drugs that were consumed

—Joe Strummer

What song are you listening to right now?

omnix99 wrote:Sounds of Silence
Simon and Garfunkel
Watchmen Soundtrack
The use of Times They Are A Changing. Was great.

—Joe Strummer