Kari Lake roasted over her rally entrance song choice

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was on the receiving end of a roasting by AzCentral columnist Laurie Roberts over her choice of an entrance song at her most recent rally to plug yet another attempt to get her 2022 election loss overturned.

Roberts joined with one of her readers in pointing out that Lake decided that the song "American Woman" -- which is critical of American women — was an appropriate selection which Roberts, in turn, called "... the funniest thing I saw all week."

Noting that Lake used the Lenny Kravitz cover of the Canadian band Guess Who's oldie, Roberts concentrated on the lyrics which state, in part, "Don't come hanging around my door --I don't want to see your face no more --I got more important things to do --Than spend my time growing old with you."

After asking rhetorically, "Should we tell her?" Roberts added, "Yeah, nothing funny about her now seven-month-old refusal to accept the fact that she just flat-out lost."
https://www.rawstory.com/kari-lake-2660863530/

We need to come up with a song for TOS that makes fun of him and he doesn’t understand why people are laughing when they hear it at his rallies.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Kari Lake roasted over her rally entrance song choice

American woman
Stay away from me
American woman
Mama, let me be

Don't come hangin' round my door
I don't wanna see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Awesome theme song for Kari Lake!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi