Been a while. Back lurking again.

Might post if I get comfortable......been on Walk-a-Bout since just before the 2021 Elections. Now retired (rage quit and walked) and pretty much just hanging out.
The place looks good. :beer2:

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: Been a while. Back lurking again.

wings wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:22 pm Welcome back! You've been missed. Place is a little quieter these days.
So am I so this is righteous.

I never saw this present world coming so I'm kinda got my ears pinned nd I'm riding low to the ground since I retired. Seems like everything changed in late 2020 or maybe that's just me.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: Been a while. Back lurking again.

VodoundaVinci wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:39 pm
wings wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:22 pm Welcome back! You've been missed. Place is a little quieter these days.
So am I so this is righteous.

I never saw this present world coming so I'm kinda got my ears pinned nd I'm riding low to the ground since I retired. Seems like everything changed in late 2020 or maybe that's just me.

VooDoo
It is a bit different for sure.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.