Re: Silencer Central

Nope. I used silencer shop because of the ease of using their “kiosks.” To complete your ATF eForm submission.

You make an online account, go buy your silencer, Finish your submission in the kiosk (finger prints, photos etc.) pay your $200, then wait until it’s out of silencer jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 42 states suppressors are legal, but in 8 states they are illegal. The 8 states are the usual suspects: California, Hawaii, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Delaware. I blame it on Hollywood writers, they made suppressors look nefarious in TV and movies, as evil as the guns they're attached to.

Silencer Central is quite a place.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Same here. My shop has a built in Range, so I don't mind waiting the old fashioned way. We call it conjugal visitation. They were explaining to me the process that it takes to get one of those kiosk in the store. It is an exorbitant amount of money up front and then a monthly fee. I know the traffic through there, they don't sell that many silencers.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

I've built 3 on Form 1's, never bought one from a manufacturer.
.22, .30, .45 cover all my bases.
Did all of them back in the early 80's.
Tedious lathe work, but they still work fine.
"Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor."

SubRosa wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:05 pm I've built 3 on Form 1's, never bought one from a manufacturer.
.22, .30, .45 cover all my bases.
Did all of them back in the early 80's.
Tedious lathe work, but they still work fine.
Way ahead of the pack there Subrosa.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”