Re: How’s the weather

We've got a section attached to the house (water tank, pressure pump and water heater) that had a failing flat roof on it so we tarped it until we figure out what to do with it. There were two ladders on top of the tarp to reduce ballooning. They are on the ground this morning. The wind balloon walked them right off.

Will have to check the roof shingles on the main part of the house today to make sure some didn't get blown off.

We now have forecast of Rain turning to snow tomorrow, but temps above freezing.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Sleet with an icy surface undercoat. Forecast for next 3 days with more freezing rain or snow.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Kentucky is expecting ice storms tonight.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Cloudy, a few rain drops, but the big storm is passing over going east. We were warned that natural gas bills would be high, my gas bill was double my electric bill. I figure much of our natural gas is being shipped to Europe at higher prices, since they've cut off Russian oil and gas.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Yeah, 27 low last night. Delicious. I'm going to store this memory of cold in my foggy brain so I can pull it up again in the summer. About 3/4 of an inch of lovely rain is in the forecast for the weekend. Works for me.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Weather is cold! Looks like rain tomorrow. Generally the day sucks. Was in the garage and lost my balance on a level change. Landed on my upper arm. Put a sling on it, but I’m going to see my doctor tomorrow.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:35 pm Weather is cold! Looks like rain tomorrow. Generally the day sucks. Was in the garage and lost my balance on a level change. Landed on my upper arm. Put a sling on it, but I’m going to see my doctor tomorrow.
I've done stuff like that and felt dumb later. It's easy to do, whether one is younger or older. Take care !

Still cold here with a storm moving over. The cold weather here beats the 100F + and OMG summer temperatures in my area.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

highdesert wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:53 pm
sikacz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:35 pm Weather is cold! Looks like rain tomorrow. Generally the day sucks. Was in the garage and lost my balance on a level change. Landed on my upper arm. Put a sling on it, but I’m going to see my doctor tomorrow.
I've done stuff like that and felt dumb later. It's easy to do, whether one is younger or older. Take care !

Still cold here with a storm moving over. The cold weather here beats the 100F + and OMG summer temperatures in my area.
About a week or so ago I took a dump on my bicycle on wet concrete--too quick a turn. Landed on my knee. No lasting damage but to my once young ego. LOL. Hope you're OK, sikacz, collar bone and all.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:45 pm
highdesert wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:53 pm

About a week or so ago I took a dump on my bicycle on wet concrete--too quick a turn. Landed on my knee. No lasting damage but to my once young ego. LOL. Hope you're OK, sikacz, collar bone and all.

CDFingers
Thanks y’all! Good thing I’m ambidextrous. Fell on my left side and my favorite shooting side. LoL.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Cold wet weather continues through tomorrow. Side note went to have X-rays today. No obviously broken bones. Could be ligament, soft tissue or dislocated. Waiting for the doctors to review and determine treatment.