Dead Air Wolfman

Does anyone have any experience with the Dead Air Wolfman? I think it might be the right suppressor for my CZ Scorpion, for an HK P30SK to which I’ll add a threaded barrel, for my 5.56 AR, and for a future rifle in .300 BLK. The Scorpion would require no adapter, but it looks like the pistol would require a piston and a booster assembly. The rifles would require the so-called KeyMicro and each would need the brake/adapter for the keymicro. It all adds up considerably! The keymicro is nearly $300 and each brake adapter is like $90. I can’t use the same brake/adapter on the 5.56 and the .300 BLK because they have different thread counts.
Is it worth it or should I just get an Omega 9K and something else for the rifles? I’m interested in the Wolfman due to its versatility and it’s impressive sound reduction , but at some point perhaps with the cost and hassle of all the adapters and re-assembly for each application, maybe it makes sense to get two suppressors in the long run. Omega 9K on its own is MSRP nearly as much as the base Wolfman but my local store has it for nearly $200 less than the Wolfman.

Re: Dead Air Wolfman

I too find swapping annoying. Changing pistons between three different thread pitches is enough of a pain. Once you get those things heated up, waiting to switch last an eternity. I could not imagine switching between piton and fixed adaptors.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

FlyGuy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:29 pm I too find swapping annoying. Changing pistons between three different thread pitches is enough of a pain. Once you get those things heated up, waiting to switch last an eternity. I could not imagine switching between piton and fixed adaptors.
I bought another .45 can so if I decide to shoot the Trapdoor suppressed a lot, I can just leave the Hybrid on there without swapping to the piston housing.

Swapping suuuucks.

Northern wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:04 am Approved and finally “out of jail.” I’m running it primarily on the Scorpion and it’s great. Have several other cans waiting for approval and have learned a lot more about suppressors in the meantime.
What was your final day count, from check cashed to approval?

Also, any photos or video?