Impromptu Barbie Range

Gotta have some fun while waiting for the grill to get hot. The wife is nailing it I think. About 10ft away. The airsoft gun and pellet gun aren't all that accurate, but close enough eh!
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”
Attachments
Barbie1.jpg
Barbie.jpg

Re: Impromptu Barbie Range

I thought about it but didn't want to distract. Imagine King crab legs and a thick ribeye.
The wife and I are celebrating our 35th anniversary just hanging at home with some champagne.
Spending money on the house this year instead of a long trip.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:58 pm I thought about it but didn't want to distract. Imagine King crab legs and a thick ribeye.
The wife and I are celebrating our 35th anniversary just hanging at home with some champagne.
Spending money on the house this year instead of a long trip.
Sounds great! Next time remember the pics! LoL.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

That guy in the pic was my friend Paul who was a great honored jazz bass player. Damn shame we lost him to an accidental drug overdose. Someone slipped him some Fentanyl couple years ago at a party.
Anyways you'd never recognize me by that photo. T'was before I vacationed in Colombia a lot in the late 70's.

tonguengroover wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:07 pm That guy in the pic was my friend Paul who was a great honored jazz bass player. Damn shame we lost him to an accidental drug overdose. Someone slipped him some Fentanyl couple years ago at a party.
Anyways you'd never recognize me by that photo. T'was before I vacationed in Colombia a lot in the late 70's.
I was living/working in La Paz/Oruro/Catavi/Siglo XX Boliva for about half of 1975. The week Columbia legalized pot and coke, the side walk cafes/bars in La Paz became like ghost towns as the foreigners (mostly Americans) split for Bogota. A major exodus. I was rooming with a lawyer from Florida who was working for U.S Gov. and the Bolivian manager for Avianca Airlines - the latter said their bookings to Columbia was thru the roof for weeks. Spent some time in Peru, but never made it to Columbia.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Wino wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:39 pm
tonguengroover wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:07 pm That guy in the pic was my friend Paul who was a great honored jazz bass player. Damn shame we lost him to an accidental drug overdose. Someone slipped him some Fentanyl couple years ago at a party.
I was living/working in La Paz/Oruro/Catavi/Siglo XX Boliva for about half of 1975. The week Columbia legalized pot and coke, the side walk cafes/bars in La Paz became like ghost towns as the foreigners (mostly Americans) split for Bogota. A major exodus. I was rooming with a lawyer from Florida who was working for U.S Gov. and the Bolivian manager for Avianca Airlines - the latter said their bookings to Columbia was thru the roof for weeks. Spent some time in Peru, but never made it to Columbia.
Interesting. Bolivia has always seems a wild card country and a little more dangerous still to this day. Now that the Shining Path is mostly gone I feel safest in Peru. It's weird visiting Peru and still seeing all the big walls with the look out towers and large gates to this day. I'd love to live out my life in Cusco.