Re: FBI Raids Trump/Mar-A-Lago!

Magistrate judges formerly US Magistrates, are elected by the judges of a federal district court, they are not US District Court judges appointed by presidents. Reinhart was a former federal prosecutor and defense attorney. US Marshals will be protecting him and his family just like they protect SCOTUS justices after the Dobbs decision.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

TrueTexan wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:27 pm Now the judge that issued the Warrant is getting death threats against him and his family.
'I see a rope around his neck': Trump supporters issue violent threats against judge who approved Mar-a-Lago warrant

The judge who signed the search warrant for the FBI to search Mar-a-Lago is facing violent threats from Donald Trump's supporters, Vice News reported on Wednesday.
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporte ... ten-judge/

Of course these idiots don't realize that making threats against a Federal Judge or Magistrate, can get them meeting with the US Marshalls and a time in jail.
Lessee...60% of the GOP, probably more of the middle 'unaffiliated', and 99%+ of dems think, KNOW, trump is a lying, cheating criminal and traitor. BUT...that 40% of true trump crusaders think trump is the answer, can do no wrong, he's being persecuted for 'no reason'...'greatest president' type crap.
PLUS, many GOP and some unaffiliated, hold their nose, think trump is an asshole, but would still vote for him.

AND ANYTHING that smacks of disloyalty to the orange turd...'rope around their neck'...even trump said of a SecState that didn't kiss his ass...'guilty of treason, should be executed'...and his lemmings buy this crap. YT is lousy with videos of maga(t) spewing their hate, demonstrating their incredible ignorance and stupidity...

F4FEver wrote:
TrueTexan wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:27 pm Now the judge that issued the Warrant is getting death threats against him and his family.
'I see a rope around his neck': Trump supporters issue violent threats against judge who approved Mar-a-Lago warrant

The judge who signed the search warrant for the FBI to search Mar-a-Lago is facing violent threats from Donald Trump's supporters, Vice News reported on Wednesday.
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporte ... ten-judge/

Of course these idiots don't realize that making threats against a Federal Judge or Magistrate, can get them meeting with the US Marshalls and a time in jail.
Lessee...60% of the GOP, probably more of the middle 'unaffiliated', and 99%+ of dems think, KNOW, trump is a lying, cheating criminal and traitor. BUT...that 40% of true trump crusaders think trump is the answer, can do no wrong, he's being persecuted for 'no reason'...'greatest president' type crap.
PLUS, many GOP and some unaffiliated, hold their nose, think trump is an asshole, but would still vote for him.

AND ANYTHING that smacks of disloyalty to the orange turd...'rope around their neck'...even trump said of a SecState that didn't kiss his ass...'guilty of treason, should be executed'...and his lemmings buy this crap. YT is lousy with videos of maga(t) spewing their hate, demonstrating their incredible ignorance and stupidity...
And out of that 40%, there is a percentage who believe Trump was chosen by God to save America (and the world) from a global cabal of satanic pedophiles. These people sincerely believed that the military was going to roll in on Biden's inauguration and arrest everyone, reinstall Trump, and free the thousands of child sex slaves from the secret underground bunkers. They were glued to their TV sets because they believed it would all be televised.

How many these clowns would strap on a suicide vest if their prophet asked them to? Sure, it's a relatively tiny percentage of folks, but as any terrorist organization can readily demonstrate, a small group of determined zealots can do a tremendous amount of damage.

What will happen when Trump looks into the camera and unequivocally calls on his supporters to "save" him.
Whatever I said above, just pretend I included the obligatory “both sides,” especially if I said something mean about Trump (don’t want to hurt any feelings).

www.schayden.com

FBI director Christopher Wray on Wednesday condemned threats to law enforcement made in the wake of the agency's search of former President Trump's Florida home, calling the rhetoric "deplorable and dangerous." Trump and his supporters characterized the FBI and Department of Justice's search as a symbol of government overreach and "political persecution." The former president's supporters rallied outside Mar-a-Lago with Trump flags and Twisted Sister's hit "We're Not Gonna Take It" blaring. Two sources familiar with the matter told Axios' Jonathan Swan that the search was related to documents Trump took from the White House that may have been classified.

Republicans, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, argued that that wasn't a sufficient imperative for such an extraordinary search. "I'm always concerned about threats to law enforcement," said Wray, a Trump appointee, on Wednesday. "Violence against law enforcement is not the answer, no matter who you’re upset with." Wray previously expressed concern, in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe vs. Wade, at growing violence in the U.S. related to politically divisive domestic issues.

"I feel like every day I'm getting briefed on somebody throwing a Molotov cocktail at someone for some issue," he said. "I don't care what side of the issue you are on," Wray said. "You don't get to use violence or threats of violence."
https://www.axios.com/2022/08/11/fbi-ch ... ump-search
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I strongly suspect there was no need to plant evidence. Cornered rats will resort to anything to escape their fate.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

And kids will blame everyone else but themselves when caught.

And they all experience a miraculous “change of heart” and contrition during sentencing.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

We cannot normalize anonymous police officers. They hold special privileges to employing violence in society so they should be clearly identifiable at all times. Anonymity encourage unaccountability and abuse of powers. That BS they pulled in Portland with anonymous agents in unmarked vans kidnapping protesters off the streets in 2021 is clear abuse of police powers.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

The Justice Department has asked a court to unseal the warrant the FBI received before searching the Florida estate of former President Donald Trump, Attorney General Merrick Garland said Thursday, acknowledging the extraordinary public interest in the case. The request was striking because such documents traditionally remain sealed during a pending investigation. But the Justice Department appeared to recognize that its silence since the search had created a vacuum for bitter attacks from the former president and his allies, and Garland felt it wise to respond to the widespread demands for details about what the led to the FBI action.

“The public’s clear and powerful interest in understanding what occurred under these circumstances weighs heavily in favor of unsealing,” said a motion filed in federal court in Florida on Thursday seeking the the unsealing. Garland also cited the fact that Trump himself had provided the first public confirmation of the FBI search, and the attorney general said that disclosing information about it now would not harm the court’s functions.

Garland also said he personally approved the search warrant, which was part of an ongoing Justice Department investigation into the discovery of classified White House records recovered from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida, earlier this year. It was not immediately clear when — or if — the unsealing request might be granted or when the documents could be released. Trump will also have a chance to object.

The attorney general condemned verbal attacks on FBI and Justice Department personnel over the search. “I will not stand by silently when their integrity is unfairly attacked,” he said, calling them “dedicated, patriotic public servants.”
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 80d078fcb6

I agree with Bisbee, federal, state and local law enforcement can't be anonymous. That smacks of totalitarian regimes that want to hide the behavior of their secret police like Russia, China and of course the Gestapo.

Agreed! No ID mask for LEO's regarding domestic warrants or crowd control. I can see it for undercover operatives in regards to drugs and other criminal activity on small scale.

Anyone want to make book on turd blocking DoJ release of warrant for Mar-A-Lardo legal "raid"??
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

That was a great announcement by Garland. Said they'd release the warrant and inventory if the orange spirochete does not object. I bet he objects so he can lie about it. Underlying message from the DOJ: "FDT."

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Bisbee wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:18 pm We cannot normalize anonymous police officers. They hold special privileges to employing violence in society so they should be clearly identifiable at all times. Anonymity encourage unaccountability and abuse of powers. That BS they pulled in Portland with anonymous agents in unmarked vans kidnapping protesters off the streets in 2021 is clear abuse of police powers.
Well in the case of the FBI agents standing guard at the gates to merry largo that have had death threats to themselves and family i would say yes.
Nothing wrong with masks these days.
They can still wear uniforms with the FBI seal.
During BLM protests they had neither name tsgs or uniforms.
If presenting a warrant i can see the need to identify one's self.

What goes around.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Trump's attorneys received a copy of the warrant, so Trump could have released it but he didn't.
Former President Donald Trump said on Thursday his attorneys and representatives "were cooperating fully," after U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland gave a statement on an FBI search of Trump's Florida estate three days ago.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump- ... 022-08-11/

Wino wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 pm I can see it for undercover operatives in regards to drugs and other criminal activity on small scale.
Yeah there were a couple undercover narcos here in the 80's who were really good at acting the drug dealer.
One so good he got arrested and had to live a whole secret life away from family.
I installed hardwood in n his houss and saw pictures of him hippie style and his big ole 4x4 with fake ID. Tucson Area Metropolitan Narco Squad.
I recognized him.
Needless to say he never got me.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Merrick Garland Says He ‘Personally Approved’ Seeking Mar-A-Lago Search Warrant

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Thursday that he had “personally approved” the decision for the FBI to seek a search warrant to raid former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Monday.

The Department of Justice has moved to make the warrant public, he said, citing the clear public interest in the investigation.
Trump reportedly had been served a subpoena for additional documentation authorities believed he failed to turn over, according to the Times, indicating that the Justice Department at first tried to recover the materials through less invasive channels before resorting to the raid.
Full article here : https://www.huffpost.com/entry/merrick ... e7887e8cc9
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

The shit hit the fan.
FBI searched Mar-a-Lago for classified ‘nuclear weapons’ documents

Explosive new information is coming out about the focus of the FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago on Monday.

"Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday," The Washington Post reported, citing "people familiar with the investigation."

"Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into the wrong hands," the newspaper reported. "Material about nuclear weapons is especially sensitive and usually restricted to a small number of government officials, experts said. Publicizing details about U.S. weapons could provide an intelligence road map to adversaries seeking to build ways of countering those systems. And other countries might view exposing their nuclear secrets as a threat, experts said."
More here https://www.rawstory.com/trump-nuclear-weapons/

I can just see TOS bragging and showing visitors his collection of Top Secret documents and especially those about Nuclear Weapons, while he brags about how, he as president, is in control of those weapons.

EDIT: If the WaPo report is true and I tend to believe it, then TOS should be prosecuted to highest degree of the law and locked up like any traitor that has stolen government Top Secret information. Life in solitary confinement.

Now the question what did he have to tell the Saudi government to get them to have the golf tournament at his cemetery in New Jersey?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

With turds motor mouth, only ghad knows what he's told or intel he's given to our enemies. I'm sure Puti is at the top of the list. Frigging mop headed traitor!!

Speaking of Saudi's - when do you think turd and Saudi will start an LLIV to compete with LPGA and how many ladies would join?? Guesses anyone. LOL