Re: How’s the weather

Calling for another ten 100F+ days in the next two weeks.

But after 4 days with no AC, it's ALIVE. When the temp in the house got down to 85F it felt frigid.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

It is 70F now high today to be around 93F. Forecast next week in the 100sF
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

It's fixed now.

A series of miracles.

First, it was still under warranty.

Second they actually had the part.

Third the tech showed up on time and got the piece replaced before the attic got unbearable.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

sig230 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:48 pm It's fixed now.

A series of miracles.

Third the tech showed up on time and got the piece replaced before the attic got unbearable.
Do to a miracle shortage, caused by various issues in delivery, that's all you miracles you will get for the rest of the year. :weep:
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

sig230 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:48 pm It's fixed now.

A series of miracles.

:clap2:
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sig230 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:49 am The next two weeks weather.
Same here in North Texas. As one of our old weathermen said, " This is the time weathermen take vacations because the will be no change until further notice."

Beautiful weather this 4th Holiday Weekend with cool mornings which is great for walking. But starting this week the temps climb and it's 100+ temps daily for July and August and then there is the drought.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Fire season is officially here in Northern California. Watching the helicopter dip the lake then fly off to dump on today's fire a few miles away. We've had a half dozen 10 to 20 acre burns so far. Air resources get on them right quick. So far, the wind hasn't blow too badly, so they get them under control. We'll be getting the go bags ready this weekend. Have a 3,000 gallon tank full of water and a 100 gpm pump with 100 feet of hose. Still need another 100 feet to get everything I'd need to wet. I'd like to be able to save the house.

I fucking hate fire season.

Temp now 104 heat index 107 forecast 100+ temps till further notice. Chances of Rain :roflmao:

Went out for a short ride on the motorcycle. Had my full gear on, for me full gear, a heavy leather jacket with plates, helmet gloves, blue jeans and boots. It was okay as long as I kept moving.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

HOT, usually it cools down at night, but it's not getting below 80F at night. It's the time of year of high electricity bills because of A/Cs for cooling and for cooking and entertainment. I'm not a summer person, Fall and Spring are much more pleasant seasons.