Elon Musk Says He Will Vote Republican During Next Election Cycle

Tesla CEO Elon Musk says he will vote Republican during the next election cycle.

Musk announced his transition of political support on Twitter Wednesday.

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party,” Musk wrote. “But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold ... ”

Tthe Republican National Committee congratulated Musk on the decision on Twitter.

“The reality is that Twitter at this point, you know, has a very far left bias,” Musk said. “I would classify myself as a moderate, neither Republican nor Democrat.”

The billionaire entrepreneur recently attempted to buy Twitter in April, but the blockbuster deal is currently on hold over Musk’s concern about bot and spam accounts on the platform.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elon-mus ... d9519a2bcb

He an ass any way you cut it. He is worried if the Dems win solid control his fortune will be taxed at a high rate. Whereas the GOPathetic Party will make sure the rich get richer. Also about the Bots and spam accounts just look at how many are MAGA and other far rightwing BS.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Elon Musk Says He Will Vote Republican During Next Election Cycle

Watch his own family members recoil in disgust. Meh, it certainly is easy for white people to vacillate between parties given their comfort and safety in Western systemic racism.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.

Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold …
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1526997132858822658

It's a free country, he can vote as he likes. Musk can never be elected president because he was born in South Africa, he's not a natural born citizen. I'm no fan of Musk but there are worse billionaires out there - Bloomberg and Koch.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

You can lay this at the feet of Biden. Biden's treatment of Musk has driven him to the other side. Newsom has played a big role as well.

This is the problem with the Democratic party. They get so full of themselves, they lose track of who they're throwing under the bus when they're canceling people.

In just two years, they have hammered Musk at every turn, and driven him to the Republican party. Well done.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

I didn't care what Musk has said in the past and don't give a flying fuck now. IMHO his entire ventures are a house of cards. I trust him about as much as I do the turd, which is nada. He so reminds me of many of the Bond fictional villains come to life - akin to the turd. To me he is actually a richer charlatan, grifter and opportunist than turd.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

FrontSight wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:23 am You can lay this at the feet of Biden. Biden's treatment of Musk has driven him to the other side. Newsom has played a big role as well.

This is the problem with the Democratic party. They get so full of themselves, they lose track of who they're throwing under the bus when they're canceling people.

In just two years, they have hammered Musk at every turn, and driven him to the Republican party. Well done.
Please articulate.
Who does he think buys his cars?
Certainly less petroleum loving power repugs than dems.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

FrontSight wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:23 am You can lay this at the feet of Biden. Biden's treatment of Musk has driven him to the other side. Newsom has played a big role as well.

Oh please....musk is an unrepentant racist, bigot, mysogynist. He has just said what most already knew. Musk is a prick in the mold of TOT and he belongs in the GOPathetic party.

‘There will be blood’: Elon Musk seeks to hire ‘hardcore streetfighters’ as Tesla stock tanks

The world's richest man is seeking to hire a team of lawyers to sue people on behalf of his electric car company.

"Tesla is building a hardcore litigation department where we directly initiate & execute lawsuits. The team will report directly to me," Musk posted to Twitter, which he is seeking to acquire. Looking for hardcore streetfighters, not white-shoe lawyers like Perkins or Cooley who thrive on corruption," he explained."There will be blood," the billionaire added ominously.

Musk's search for streetfighters came the same day The New York Times reported, "Tesla’s shares have declined more than 40 percent since April 4 — a much steeper fall than the broad market, vaporizing more than $400 billion in stock market value. And the tumble has called attention to the risks that the company faces. These include increasing competition, a dearth of new products, lawsuits accusing the company of racial discrimination and significant production problems at Tesla’s factory in Shanghai, which it uses to supply Asia and Europe."

"Mr. Musk has not helped the stock price by turning his bid to buy Twitter into a financial soap opera. His antics have reinforced the perception that Tesla lacks an independent board of directors that could stop him from doing things that might damage the company’s business and brand," The Times reported. "Tesla’s image is under pressure in ways that could hurt the automaker among the environmentally conscious, politically liberal customers who have long been its biggest customer base. The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing is suing Tesla, accusing it of allowing racial discrimination and harassment to flourish at its factory in Fremont, Calif., near San Francisco."

Also on Friday it was reported that Larry Ellison, the biggest backer of Musk's takeover bid of Twitter, was on a planning call with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Fox News personality Sean Hannity about keeping Trump in office despite the fact he lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden.
https://www.rawstory.com/elon-musk-tesla-stock/

Just more of the filthy rich thinking they live in the Gilded Age and can do as they want. Does he think he is a reincarnation of John. D. Rockefeller? Just more reasons not to buy Teslas.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

An overinflated Ego is part of the trappings of becoming a captain of industry. Ayn Rand books should be read as a warning about the excesses of the human ego, not as some obtuse manual for achieving power or material success as substitute for parental love.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi