Re: Gun owner liability insurance

BuzzinSATX wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 am Y’all hate conservatives so much, but you all benefit by keeping 2A rights we fight to overturn while your side constantly tries to abolish them.
I don't hate conservatives. I may not agree with them most of the time but I definitely don't hate them. I personally feel the 2 party system isn't working. I'd like some more alternatives instead of just Republican and Democrat. (Ones that actually have a chance at winning) There's my 50 cents. Peace!

UtahGuy202 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:53 pm
BuzzinSATX wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 am Y’all hate conservatives so much, but you all benefit by keeping 2A rights we fight to overturn while your side constantly tries to abolish them.
I don't hate conservatives. I may not agree with them most of the time but I definitely don't hate them. I personally feel the 2 party system isn't working. I'd like some more alternatives instead of just Republican and Democrat. (Ones that actually have a chance at winning) There's my 50 cents. Peace!
Agree.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

BuzzinSATX wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 am The ACA mandate should be a smoking crater, but you can thank squishy justice Robert’s for that.

Regarding the recent nonsense from CA, this, like all other liberal gun control nonsense will be pushed back by conservative backed orgs and funding…funding liberals are trying to run dry.

I don’t personally appreciate the fact that my donations to these orgs have to go to fight this crap in Democrat run states when there are bigger issue at the federal level, but it’s part of the deal I guess.

Y’all hate conservatives so much, but you all benefit by keeping 2A rights we fight to overturn while your side constantly tries to abolish them.

I don’t get it. I read this board a lot trying to understand. I don’t post much…and I won’t respond, so flame away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone on the forum isn't a Democrat and this isn't a Democratic gun board, it's a liberal one. A number of us are independents. We're not single issue voters, we look at a lot of different issues at election time. I don't hate all conservatives and I don't like all liberals, I try to judge people individually.. We're a strange hybrid, liberal gun owners and 2A supporters and we criticize Democrats and Bloomie organizations often. Personally I don't like political parties or interest groups telling me how I should think or vote.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

featureless wrote:Thanks for that report, joeblow. Interesting that they passed it despite so much concern and opposition. As usual, all rights are precious except gun rights. Fuck those gun people.
That’s exactly how the local right wingers are here about everything. Constituents went to meetings complained for months about a unconstitutional “sanctuary city for the unborn” ordinance. “Fuck them, there’s more of us.” The local right to life organization calls the shots In Warren county ohio. Picks and chooses the politicians who all tow the line to religious extremism in local government.

When extremists are convinced they are “right” the constitution be damned.

BuzzinSATX wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 am The ACA mandate should be a smoking crater, but you can thank squishy justice Robert’s for that.

Regarding the recent nonsense from CA, this, like all other liberal gun control nonsense will be pushed back by conservative backed orgs and funding…funding liberals are trying to run dry.

I don’t personally appreciate the fact that my donations to these orgs have to go to fight this crap in Democrat run states when there are bigger issue at the federal level, but it’s part of the deal I guess.

Y’all hate conservatives so much, but you all benefit by keeping 2A rights we fight to overturn while your side constantly tries to abolish them.

I don’t get it. I read this board a lot trying to understand. I don’t post much…and I won’t respond, so flame away.

Jeepers, joined in 2015 but still doesn't understand who a liberal is. And won't stick around to let us help him understand. Oh well, bye.

People like him think liberals don't own guns.
I'm here to stand up the the small amount of ultra liberals that keep funding gun control because I've been a democrat since I could vote and that was like 50 some years ago. Ok one year I was independent, one I was a Libertarian. ho ho ho
I do not believe their way of gun control is correct. Not all democrats think alike. And I'm not voting for a republican just because there are a few nutty dems who do not like guns.
I also cannot stand radical right wing haters.
Last edited by tonguengroover on Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

I'm a yellow-dog Democrat. In other words, I would vote for a yellow dog dead on the side of the road rather than vote for a Republican. I have yet to see a Republican candidate who cared about anyone but their own ilk. I am also a moderate who firmly believes in the right to bear arms and I am a Vietnam theater veteran. I also don't ever plan to live in California because those liberals are nuts. But so are the conservatives in Texas, Florida, and most other places.

Capnzap wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:25 pm I'm a yellow-dog Democrat. In other words, I would vote for a yellow dog dead on the side of the road rather than vote for a Republican. I have yet to see a Republican candidate who cared about anyone but their own ilk. I am also a moderate who firmly believes in the right to bear arms and I am a Vietnam theater veteran. I also don't ever plan to live in California because those liberals are nuts. But so are the conservatives in Texas, Florida, and most other places.
An intro in the new member section would have been nice.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Inquisitor wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 am He kinda just did :)
After multiple other posts. Yes, he stated who and what he was. My point was would have been nice to read it in the new members section instead of a fly by comment in another section. It’s as if people are afraid or embarrassed to let others know they are new or liberal.