Re: What are you paying per round at the moment

A couple days ago I found CCI Standard .22 subsonic for $4.83/box at Walmart (limit 3 boxes). Lots of other .22 around here for $6 to $9/box.
otoh, a couple months ago I could occasionally find .25 acp locally for under 60cpr, the last few weeks it was $1.80 to $200 on Ammoseek, now they show it as completely unavailable.
(however, I've found a few spots online with it for 80¢ to $1.00 per round).

MeridianFC wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:45 am Just curious what the going rate people are paying per round at the moment? I'm stocked enough at the moment but the last purchases I made were:
The last purchases I made over the past few months were .74/round (9mm 124g JHP), .55/round (9mm 115g FMJ). I've gotten some cheaper at the range but it's usually just one allowed box per session.

This is in the Washington, DC area, though most has been mail ordered.
Around .50 to.60 for 9mm, dang near the same for 22mag. But I bought them long ago, so Idk what is the actual price for now

Gennymolarsy wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:25 am
MeridianFC wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:45 am Just curious what the going rate people are paying per round at the moment? I'm stocked enough at the moment but the last purchases I made were:
The last purchases I made over the past few months were .74/round (9mm 124g JHP), .55/round (9mm 115g FMJ). I've gotten some cheaper at the range but it's usually just one allowed box per session.

This is in the Washington, DC area, though most has been mail ordered.
Around .50 to.60 for 9mm, dang near the same for 22mag. But I bought them long ago, so Idk what is the actual price for now
Herter's at BassPro/Cabelas pretty consistent at $18 per 50($36 per 100, $.36 per)...with tax..about $.38, $.40 per round.....Even Wincheter White box at BassPro/Cabelas/Jax/Murdochs/Sportsmans is $20 per 50...