Re: Online Ammo Stores that are not giving money to Crazy people

Red91 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:13 am Thanks for the heads up about SGA. I've signed up for email notification to tell me when they have 38 short colt in stock. 👍
That advice of SGA sailed last summer, but better to be on an e-mail list. Sooner or later they will have stock. You might also try back ordering if a vendor has it as an option. Who knows when you’ll get some, but you’ll be in a cue.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

SGAmmo is one of the few places that I've found lately that still seems to have any of the calibers I use in stock, but the prices definitely are cringe worthy and since I am not quite out of stock and unlikely to get a chance to shoot again for the immediate future I'll just count in holding out and switching calibers to meet available supply as needed.
Last edited by sig230 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

Bud001 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:20 pm Hey all,

I am new here and wanted to see if you all know of any good online stores to buy ammunition where I am not putting money into the pockets of crazy Republicans and then to the NRA. Entry site I see has some crazy manifesto about the crazy liberals trying to take away their guns. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Glad to be a part of the group!

Bud
Nope..kinda why I just dumped 2 other gun forums..couldn't stand their politics(even tho politics was supposedly 'not allowed'...trump, big lie, GOP BS..blind eye but mention President Biden..'traitor, whore' etc)..so...here I am(second post).
The only thing I draw the line at with regards to ammo..I will NOT buy Russian anything..but, any gun stuff retailer is probably going to have a GOP/nra 'bend'.

Bud001 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:20 pm Hey all,

I am new here and wanted to see if you all know of any good online stores to buy ammunition where I am not putting money into the pockets of crazy Republicans and then to the NRA. Entry site I see has some crazy manifesto about the crazy liberals trying to take away their guns. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Glad to be a part of the group!

Bud
www.wikiarms.com

As for what their political persuasion is..no idea. Good luck..not all crazy people are GOPathetic but seems most GOPathetic are farging nutz.

This thread is yet another demonstrating the importance of being set up to roll your own. Not only do you ensure ammo availability, but the nice side effect is that you save money per round while doing so. Yep, even at these ongoing panic prices.

Let everyone learn this lesson and get set up to handload. It's neither as difficult, nor as expensive, as some people mistakenly make it out to be.
"SF Liberal With A Gun + Free Software Advocate"
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com/
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com/