Trump warns GOP his supporters 'will not be voting' unless they make 'Election Fraud of 2020' their top priority

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday put out yet another statement complaining about his loss in the 2020 presidential election -- and his time he issued a threat against the Republican Party.

"If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24," Trump said. "It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

Earlier on Wednesday, Trump threw a fit over a judge in Georgia ruling against his supporters' attempts to audit absentee ballots in the state.

"Here we go again," Trump complained. "After a long wait, a judge in Georgia refuses to let us look at the ballots, which I have little doubt are terrible. This whole situation is a disgrace to our Country."

Shortly after this, Trump proclaimed that the 2020 election should "have been overturned many months ago."

Now Trump is upping the ante by seemingly threatening Republicans that he will tell his supporters to stay home unless they made the 2020 race their top priority.
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2020-el ... 655292506/

Well, between those TOT followers that refused the vaccination and won’t be alive to vote and those refusing to vote, this might mean the Dems might win the Congress and other offices.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Trump warns GOP his supporters 'will not be voting' unless they make 'Election Fraud of 2020' their top priority

If the election process is so flawed that voting is no longer the way to determine representation then finding an alternative path is justified.

And that is what he will try to sell.
Last edited by sig230 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

Re: Trump warns GOP his supporters 'will not be voting' unless they make 'Election Fraud of 2020' their top priority

After our invasion and take over of Iraq, Sunni Muslims boycotted the elections allowing their enemy the Shia Muslims to win control of the Iraqi government and they've held that control ever since.

If Trump and his followers sit out the 2022 and 2024 elections it only hurts Republicans. I'm sure McCarthy and McConnell don't subscribe to that political strategy.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sig230 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:52 pm If the election process is so flawed that voting is no longer the way to determine representation the finding an alternative path is justified.

And that is what he will try to sell.
Ding, ding, ding... We have a winner. THAT is what it boils down to. They want a revolution, don't lose sight of that.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

chgowiz wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:55 am And by delegitimizing the election process, he gives his followers another reason to do more J6s. If they feel they have no other recourse, that the ballot box is ineffective, the more they will lean towards violence. Which, I believe, is his ultimate goal.
That is exactly the goal. He knows he is very unlikely to ever win another election. So he wants to work his followers into a revolution where he is appointed "president". He is a usurper plain and simple.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

He cannot get 2020 overturned and I doubt all GOP'rs will follow suit because they want to get re-elected. The ones that do will look as stupid as he does and they know it.
The whole stop the steal is just about getting stupid people to give him cash. Thats all it is pure and simple.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”