Cyber Ninja BS audit in Az found..

The New York Times

BREAKING NEWS
Donald Trump was not cheated of victory in Arizona’s largest county in 2020, a draft of a Republican-ordered review of the election showed.
Friday, September 24, 2021 12:13 AM EST
The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa County, the fast-growing region that includes Phoenix. The full review is set to be released on Friday.
Pretty funny..that's gotta tweak the mango mussolini...'the election fraud investigation was a fraud!!'...more trump clown car stuff.

Re: Cyber Ninja BS audit in Az found..

Beware messengers in sheep's clothing! IF report true, this will legitimize the illegitimate for following "audits" in other states.

Texas is going to do an audit. Wish they would do full state instead of hand picked left counties. Would love to find that turd lost Texas with major election fraud - would be icing on the cake!! LOL
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Wino wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:15 am Beware messengers in sheep's clothing! IF report true, this will legitimize the illegitimate for following "audits" in other states.
Kinda yes, kinda no.

They have no certification to do an audit and no prior experience. So this means nothing except that all they wanted is to get money and play their base.

This is definitely going to hurt them in the mid terms.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Right-wing network host pressed Trump after Arizona audit confirmed bigger Biden victory

Real America's Voice host David Brody asked former President Donald Trump the one question many Americans would probably like to know the answer to: Will Trump accept the results now that the Arizona election audit is complete? For months, the embattled former president and his allies have questioned the election results in battleground states President Joe Biden won.

Although Republican lawmakers led the Arizona audit, the results actually determined Trump lost by a larger margin than initially reported. So, when Brody interviewed Trump on Friday, September 24, he immediately addressed the elephant in the room by asking the big question. In fact, according to Mediaite, Brody even went a step further and used some of Trump's own words against him.

"Mr. President, I want to give you a chance also to respond to the news out today about this audit. Maricopa County, Arizona, the draft of the report done by, in your words, highly respected auditors is out, apparently confirming Biden's win in the state. Are you prepared to accept those results? What's your sense of it?" Brody asked.

Although numbers don't lie, Trump appears to be deadset on continuing to push the big lie. The former president offered a delusional argument in a futile attempt to
"Well, no, because they they just took a small part and they didn't look at the real numbers. Now the numbers are going to be announced. The real numbers are going to be announced at four o'clock today.As I understand it, Arizona is having a conference and they found many votes that were terrible, terrible votes. In other words, they found that they were false votes, phantom votes, whatever you want to call them.
So I have to see, because I'm not involved in it, I'm just watching like everybody else. And we'll have to see what it is. The from what I heard, the report is a very strong report. But, you know, they wanted to get out ahead of it like they always like to do, whether it's on Russia or Russia or Ukraine, Ukraine, they want to get out ahead of it. So we're going to have to wait.
It said it's going to be, I guess, Eastern Time. It's going to be released at four o'clock. I've actually heard the results of the report is very damning, but they don't want to say that. They want to get way out ahead where long before the report. I've heard the report is very damning."
On Friday, Republican Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods also delivered a withering rebuke of the Cyber Ninjas "audit" of his state's 2020 vote count during an appearance on CNN.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-a ... 655172711/

TFG needs to be placed in a nice quiet room with walls padded by The Pillow guy and fed liquified Big Macs for the rest of his days.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Actually he needs to go before a firing squad or the gallows for treason and sedition. When a president or ex-president is attempting to destroy the nation he ruled or wishes to rule and it is allowed - that is some kinda fucked up shit!!
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.