The Liberal AF&AM 22lr Bullseye is still on track

I mentioned earlier that I was interested in the ruleset for a different group. We looked at several precision pistol rules and decided to go with the LGC ruleset due to ti its simplicity. There is also the point that we hope to avoid the inevitable game of lawyer-ball that the NRA rules are likely to generate.

My plan was informal and local. However, word went regional and the only remaining question is if this will be statewide. About the only change to the rule book that was made was to put our lodge email in for the targets to be sent to (fargolodge300@gmail.com).

The plan is for a physical meet on 21 Aug 2021. We already have a local radio station offering to run free promotional air time for the meet. Then, all entries are due 22 Sep 2021. There will be a separate winner for the physical and the postal meet.

The current plan is a small trophy (~$15) for the physical met and a larger trophy for the overall winner (~$45) and ribbons for scoring within the individual lodges (that might be a lot of ribbons). Should that be two trophies for each, separating iron sights and red dot style?

I plan to send out a Google Form asking:
[*]Iron and Red dots
1 - It is important to me that they be separate scoring classes
2 - It is important to me that there only be one scoring class for all shooters
3 - It isn't important to me

[*]Registratin cost for Current AF&AM Members
1 - $2
2 - $5
3 - $10
4 - Something else

[*]It is understood that the registration fees for Current AF&AM Members are exclusively to cover the cost of the event and the trophies. I would like any leftover fees to be:
1 - Returned to the originating lodges (based on a ratio of fees paid and remaining funds)
2 - Forwarded to the Grand Lodge
3 - Retained by the activities organizing lodge
4 - It isn't important to me

I have not run something like this before. Is there anything that I am missing?

This really was supposed to be on the small and informal side. . . then it kept growing. . .
"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matt. 25:40