From AR and MS

Hey,

NAAGA member here. I spent a lot of time on MSGO and HKPRO and would like to balance that out with a presence here.

Hunting was my intro into the gun world as a youth, but because of family changes growing up all the guns were taken out of the house. In my adulthood I got back into guns and am not givin' 'em up for someone else's politics.

Boating on the lakes is another interest of mine, and my guns like going in the boat too.

Darius

Re: From AR and MS

Hey, Darius. Welcome from northern California where we are dry, dry, dry, water wise. But I live six blocks from the Sierra Nevada Brewery, so not that dry.

What's your favorite gun?

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Well met, Darius. Welcome from Oregon, which is getting as dry as where CDFingers is. Glad to have you here.
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

Thanks for the welcomes. My current carry is a VP9. Before that was a Glock 19 and a HK45. Rifles include a Colt LE series and LT6720-R, plus a DDM4 V7 Pro and a DDM4 PDW for the house. A year or so ago I sold a Mk18 that I built and before that a 6000 series Colt SP1. I made money on that so selling the V7 to get a DDM4ISR is a possibility. I have some commie guns, too.

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle