of a Uberti Schofield with a 5 inch barrel/ 7'' will work , i have skills

I need one to make a wet form holster
I smoked a joint with BB king, sitting on a broken picnic table behind a Bar

Re: LOOKING FOR

starts with drawing a pattern
017.jpg
I cut out 2 pieces of leather and glue them together
018.jpg
lets check the thickness, 4mm is 10'' so 8mm is 20oz store bought holsters are 7 or 8oz
my holsters if taken care of your grandsons grandson can use
019.jpg

LOOKING FOR

“Wet-forming” is where you put the pistol in a baggie shove it into the sewn holster, and then press the wet leather to form around the gun for a custom fit....when it dries I fits the intended gun perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ylatkit wrote:I suggest completely covering the trigger and the trigger guard.

It's one of the things taught in carry classes, and will turn anyone who has taken such a class away from you and your holsters.
I agree for every other type of pistol than a single action. A Single action cannot have the trigger inadvertently snagged causing an accidental discharge. The hammer must be cocked back first. It is quite safe to carry a single action with the trigger & guard area exposed & hammer resting on an empty chamber for the colts & colt clones.

Until the day comes when someone holsters a cocked weapon.

On that day, the holster needs to cover the trigger guard.

None of this is new. This isn't the first holster for a single action revolver. The hazards are well known, and that's why they're part of carry curriculums.

And that's why anyone who has been in such a class would avoid your holsters. Even if you're right.

sikacz wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:02 am Perhaps 10” is a bit much for 4mm (0.157”).
Yes sir, I do it on purpose, It hides the hammer thong and chicago screws, the screws are for the belt strap and the hammer thong
snacks down the holster between the layers so it is adjustable
20200118_032506.jpg

I use fiebings stain and mop-n-glo to seal and shine
every one has pretty much covered the wet form. except you can use your vacuum pack food saver if you want some really nice detail.

Nice looking carving, Yours is way way better than my carving. I can not draw a straight line.

halfcockedone wrote:
sikacz wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:02 am Perhaps 10” is a bit much for 4mm (0.157”).
Yes sir, I do it on purpose, It hides the hammer thong and chicago screws, the screws are for the belt strap and the hammer thong
snacks down the holster between the layers so it is adjustable
20200118_032506.jpg

I use fiebings stain and mop-n-glo to seal and shine
every one has pretty much covered the wet form. except you can use your vacuum pack food saver if you want some really nice detail.

Nice looking carving, Yours is way way better than my carving. I can not draw a straight line.
Thank you, sir! - here is the finished holster (made a few years ago) & my most recent.