Re: LGC BULLSEYE CLUB MATCH #22 IS OPEN

Holy cow, nice shooting, Bucolic! :yahoo:

Would be nice to have more participation; we have a ton of new members, and it seems like a lot of them are on FaceBook and have no clue about the Bullseye League. We should post there when the next one comes up. I'd be happy to echo there when the next one comes up. :yes:
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Bacchus wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:52 pm Holy cow, nice shooting, Bucolic! :yahoo:

Would be nice to have more participation; we have a ton of new members, and it seems like a lot of them are on FaceBook and have no clue about the Bullseye League. We should post there when the next one comes up. I'd be happy to echo there when the next one comes up. :yes:
Yeah, very nice, Bucolic.

Great idea, Bacchus, facebook will probably work to get the word out better. All the more so if the new members are new shooters too. Something to practice on. I don't facebook (my own little protest), so if you echo posts there that would help.

cooper wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:07 pm
Bacchus wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:52 pm Holy cow, nice shooting, Bucolic! :yahoo:

Yeah, very nice, Bucolic.

Great idea, Bacchus, facebook will probably work to get the word out better. All the more so if the new members are new shooters too. Something to practice on. I don't facebook (my own little protest), so if you echo posts there that would help.
You bet. Next one that's announced here, I'll boost the signal over there. I'll post it on Discord, too. I gotta think that there are *some* new shooters who'll want to do this!
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

cooper wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:10 pm Participation level was low. Weird times, I guess. Nonetheless, it was good to see a few results come in. Thanks to all who participated.

Congrats to Bacchus for winning Centerfire and Bucolic for winning Rimfire.

Wings sent me scores that I can't find anywhere in my email, but says they weren't winners. Hope that's not the case for anyone else.

Centerfire
- Bacchus: 258

Rimfire
- Bucolic 289, shooting with a Ruger MK III 22/45
- Bacchus: 277
- Merle: 214, shooting with a Ruger MK 2 with red dot sight
Sorry I couldn't join in. I snuck out to the range on 10/31, only to find that the 50 foot and 25 yard lanes were closed due to maintenance on the berm. Only the 7 yard range was open, and I didn't have any 40% scaled targets, even if I'd wanted to fudge that detail.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

I'm sorry I've not been shooting these matches. I haven't been to the range since early March. I'm still a member at my local indoor and continue to pay to support them, but I'm just being really cautious. I have been doing some snap capping. I'm trying to figure when it will be safe to shoot. I'll email the range and see what they can tell me.

Thanks cooper for doing this. At a certain moment y'all once again will fear my marksmanship. And will be glad you're standing behind me!

:roflmao:

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack