Re: New Member from Colorado

lurker wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:44 am well, let me qualify that. get to know your locals, they may individually have other opinions. the other side is way ahead of us in terms of organization and coordination and cooperation, and we may, no, do, need to think about some of that.
Still agree with you although officially the club may or may not.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

my understanding (i'm just another member and shouldn't really be saying anything) is that the organization has stated positions, and individuals may differ, which is entirely appropriate imo.

there used to be a saying, act locally, think globally. or some such. and then there's opsec, loose lips sink ships and all that.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:04 am my understanding (i'm just another member and shouldn't really be saying anything) is that the organization has stated positions, and individuals may differ, which is entirely appropriate imo.

there used to be a saying, act locally, think globally. or some such. and then there's opsec, loose lips sink ships and all that.
Yep. Be local, network all you want, don’t advertise. People’s own activities are their own and not affiliated with the club.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.