howdy from Austin

Can't believe y'all exist. Just graduated from university and bought my first rifle as a present a PSL-54, major was poly sci with minors in history and psychology. Ceausescu was a nut and had one of the weirdest personality cults out of the Warsaw Pact Regime. Loved how the rifle was designed as a middle finger to the USSR's invasion of Czechoslovakia. Also I can mount a scope on it and shoot hogs and deer with it.
Attachments
IMG_2713.jpg

Re: howdy from Austin

Hi, ho from California. Oooh. Tough time to be in Austin. Stay safe. Warsaw Pact shit makes my tongue hard. Got an East German belt buckle smarter than the president.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here, now. Could be worse. East German Army underwear. Don't even ask.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

This thing is based on the RPK just upchambered to 7.62x54r and it is glorious. It really is just AK but big! I with more things were chambered in it. Unlike the Mosin it doesn't break your arm with the recoil it and it is far less finicky and easy to strip than the SVT plus it shots better than the SVT and that gun already feels amazing. Only real cons are it suffers from being overgassed (like most AKs) and it's pricey, but if you have 2k lying around it gets a 10/10. Good rifle.

it shall kill many fascist Axis Deer, White Army tailed Deer, and Capitalist hogs with it. Glory to the Genius of the Carpathians! Nicolae Ceausescu, Glory to Romania! May his presidential scepter be gold and shiny! :sarcasm:
"There are dozens of us. DOZENS"

Privi Partisan sells 150gr soft points, same with Sellier & Bellot sells match hollow points. Just be careful, these rifles were designed to fire light ball 140-150gr these things are notoriously over gassed with the stock gas piston and firing heavy ball can put stress on the rear trunnion and it is possible to crack the receiver, hence why I installed an adjustable gas piston it fixes the overgassing problem makes getting hunting rounds way easier. Plus it recoils less.
"There are dozens of us. DOZENS"