Re: Turkish Delight? Dickinson Commando XX3B-2

lurker wrote:oops my mistake, thought it was a new shotgun. i say exactly the same thing about my chinese m14, which i bought used. the money went east in 93 or 94, now it's just between me and the Gun&Pawn down the street.
It is a new shotgun. Still has the packing grease.

I placed the order just before all of this kerfuffle happened. So am in the clear...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

It's a tricky subject. I assume that buying a USA-made weapon in the age of Trump could be seen as a negative, too. I've seen longtime US gun sellers pander to the Trump base with all kinds of nasty offerings these days. For that price, I am not holding it against JaxTeller.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Sounds like this is going to be the last nice day before rain and cold sets in. Made a range trip with a friend to sight in the muzzleloader. Took the shotgun with... Friend was amazed at the light weight and compact form..

Fired about 10 rounds - including two of the "less lethal" rounds. Recoil, as expected, is stout. None on the less lethal though.

Two targets after we were done sending the 8 rounds at it. Most of them from 8 yards or so.

The less lethal punched through the paper target, but did not make it through the heavy cardboard backing. The second round I fired went over top of the target and was not recovered.

Recommend this shotty, if you are in the market or have a 100 bucks burning a hole in your pocket.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk