Re: Getting through this moment

bajajoaquin wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:46 pm
CDFingers wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm Y'all have my respect. Late in the afternoons it's tough even to work the beer opener.

CDFingers
I'm a UCSB grad. There's nothing standing between me and opening a capped beer.

Ever.
--unless you forgot to leave your jar of gas and your rag down by the dumpster to get the tar off. You gotta get to the fridge. Tar on feet is forbidden.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:09 pm
bajajoaquin wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:46 pm
CDFingers wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm Y'all have my respect. Late in the afternoons it's tough even to work the beer opener.

CDFingers
I'm a UCSB grad. There's nothing standing between me and opening a capped beer.

Ever.
--unless you forgot to leave your jar of gas and your rag down by the dumpster to get the tar off. You gotta get to the fridge. Tar on feet is forbidden.

CDFingers
Wha??? There's a WHOLE STATE known for that (see my handle!)
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

lurker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:37 pm
CDFingers wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:50 am ndoj6eta1ky41.jpg
CDFingers
i'm mostly enjoying retirement. more range trips would be nice.
Same here. Did finally get to a range (first time since February) on Thursday to renew my DEM range permit. Managed to fire some stuff downrange in a manner not too embarrassing. :D
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

I guess that’s one benefit of living in Indiana, our ranges are owned by “true believers” in “freedom”. One range closed down for a couple weeks, the other just closed every other lane both in and outdoors. They’re both wide open now. Got some shooting in today, thinking about going back tomorrow and squeezing off a few hundred more. Got to put that annual membership to use!

Also, if you have a Dunham Sports in your neighborhood, check for pre-covid ammo pricing sales. Worth a shot anyway. 😬😉
To learn, you must be willing to challenge what you currently hold to be true. :crazy:

Today we are getting some muuch needed rainfall. This spring has been tinder dry. Tomorrow my wife and I will take our granddaughter out for a nice long ride in our UTV on trails close by. Pack a cooler with food and beverages and make a day of it. I know I need it, I'm starting to become somewhat unhinged.

featureless wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:08 pm Just south of the little town of Mendocino.
Its pretty much always shorts and windbreaker weather in Mendo. Which beach?

My wife's family has a house in Fort Bragg we used to live in and still occasionally visit.
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese