Re: Way Out West

tonguengroover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 pm
tonguengroover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:01 pm Its a new ruger blackhawk, not convertible. I was wondering if these might fit or if anyone has bought from the guy? https://texasgrips.com/product/ruger-bl ... d-xr3-red/
Bump
Can't help with that I'm afraid. I like Ruger, but I have yet to get any of their revolvers. That's still on my wishlist
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
Sorry you're so thin-skinned. We've got a lot of grumpy old men here (I'm 64) and we bash on each other sometimes. We've also had a regular influx of trolls and spammers and tend to be a little suspicious of first-timer who don't tell us where they are from, why they are here, and what they shoot. You lack one one other red-flag--a number in your chosen handle.

You can stick around...or not. I'm here because on Nov 8, 2016, our Democratic Republic may WELL have committed suicide, and I decided I damn well better become a gun owner and learn how to shoot at least adequately.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

lurker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 am "wrong house"
"....but the light bulb really has to want to change..." (shrug)
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 pm
tonguengroover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
Sorry you're so thin-skinned. We've got a lot of grumpy old men here (I'm 64) and we bash on each other sometimes. We've also had a regular influx of trolls and spammers and tend to be a little suspicious of first-timer who don't tell us where they are from, why they are here, and what they shoot. You lack one one other red-flag--a number in your chosen handle.

You can stick around...or not. I'm here because on Nov 8, 2016, our Democratic Republic may WELL have committed suicide, and I decided I damn well better become a gun owner and learn how to shoot at least adequately.
I'm 64 as well and do not have the time or patience to deal with jerks. I believe there are plenty of people here who do not want to divulge their location. I said I had lots of guns when kitty lover asked. So I wasn't specific and would have let him/her know when I did my sig line.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

"Wrong tribe" most likely.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:40 am "Wrong tribe" most likely.

CDFingers
Haha, more speculation. Been a democrat even before I could vote. I vote every year, never missed a beat. Had my first gun at age 10, not including my Red Rider. I did deviate to Independent once and changed back. I think some here just need better manners and stop being so insensible. Every forum I've ever been on gets trolled and spammed. Ya ain't so special.

Guys I'm closing this thread. Quite frankly the way people attack new users so frequently is starting to anger me.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed