Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

Highdesert: These are too real to be funny. Hundreds are already dead because Trump broke America's word. It will get worse. ISIS will recover.
And at a rally, Retrumplican assholes cheered a video portraying Trump going into a church as a mass shooter and killing all his "enemies" and critics, including the late McCain.

How DO we avoid civil war without succumbing to this monster as dictator? And how the HELL do we now avoid WW III???
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Dictatorships don't happen without military support. It is strange to be in a country where our best hope for democracy right now is the patriotism of the CIA and US Military.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

the military and intel community do not want america weaker, swore to uphold and defend the constitution, and their c-in-c is, after all a draft dodger who dissed one of their own. right at this moment in history it works in our favor. 4 years from now? who knows.

that was weird. when i tried to post this, the system logged me out, but when i hit the back button everything worked again. system is really flakey tonight.
Last edited by lurker on Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

I don’t know... “Hophead” there sure looks like Richard Spencer, deserving of a belly full of lead for disturbing Penelope’s enjoyment of her desert IMHO. There’s just so much we can glean from that picture; too much we don’t know.

“Back off, Richard! Or I swear -God as my witness- I will end you!”

But jokes aside, read the words in that ad and you’ll start to understand just how close Americans came to ending humanity back in the ‘50s. As a culture we must have collectively been pretty “hopped-up” on lead-fumes if that ad-copy went through all editors and got a thumbs-up to go to print.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi