Re: Hello from Seattle

Yes, tell us about yourself. Why you're here, what you shoot, and, maybe why you shoot what you shoot.

I'm here because I became a gun owner following Trump's stolen election and projected that he WOULD inflame violent racist insurgents against non-White, non-Christian, non-Reactionary Americans and immigrants exactly as he has done.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:14 pm I HATE when a newbie posts once and never again. Lurker notes that "handles" with numbers may well be trolls or Russian bots.
trolls engage. they come for the contest, the excitement. completely different animal.

this might be a spammer and/or bot. it's not just that they only post once, it's also that they don't bother to log out, then never return. like coming to visit, then not closing the door when they leave. failed to poop on the rug, left in a hurry.

it looks bad, but it's really too soon to be sure, give it couple more days or a week.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Is this why I was summarily logged out a short time ago? I don't think my previous posts show any indication of trolling or spamming. I mostly read, just rarely have anything important to say.

I don't like to log out because they I have to log in, and since I mostly read here on a "smart" phone I'm wary of keyloggers.

I guess I'll have to make some sort of text file for copy and paste?

Y'all getting a little paranoid..?

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

rascally wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:23 pm Is this why I was summarily logged out a short time ago? I don't think my previous posts show any indication of trolling or spamming. I mostly read, just rarely have anything important to say.

I don't like to log out because they I have to log in, and since I mostly read here on a "smart" phone I'm wary of keyloggers.

I guess I'll have to make some sort of text file for copy and paste?

Y'all getting a little paranoid..?
a little? getting?

no you're not a troll or spammer,

(this part is mostly a guess) i believe the system will automatically log you out after some period of inactivity, depending in part on how many users are logged in. it's as if the software will only allow a finite number of logged-in users, and when that's exceeded it starts cutting inactive logins off.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?