Re: new from Texas

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Texas? I thought Beto confiscated ARs and AKs there. :sarcasm:

You like revolvers? Competition shooter? We like firearms here. You? :)
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

I hem and haw about the 10mm. I've seen proof that some 10mm ammo is really no more powerful than 40S&W. I have 45 ACP and 40 S&W, so 10mm doesn't seem really very necessary.

If I were to start over again, I might go 10mm and 6.5 Creemoor. I do love to shoot 45 ACP, though. Since you don't have 40 or 45 on that list, I assume you went with 10mm instead for your own reasons.

At 29, that 44 mag is probably a lot of fun. It is amazing how much your body changes after 50 despite everything you might do to stop it. I used to like big bore revolvers, but was reminded recently (by my wrists) why I don't have a 44 mag. :lol:
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

TEXGunny wrote:44mag https://imgur.com/gallery/WhforWT

i reload/shoot:

9mm
44 mag
6.5 grendel
22lr
12/20 ga
black powder

my 44 mag is my favorite to shoot. so easy to reload, tons of fun at the range

and soon will get a 10mm 1911, but don't tell my wife
Welcome from sunny South Florida!

And don't worry about anyone here ratting you out to your wife, if anything we'll volunteer to give you cover. We discuss guns, politics, life, various other interests, but first and foremost we're nothing but a bunch of enablers.