Re: Howdy From Central Texas

JohnNewell wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:18 am
lurker wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:03 pm
Brownrasta wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:19 pm
Howdy Partner! Here in San Antonio trying to find like minded folks to go shooting.
i hope you mean to go shooting with

Details, details! Rasta is a good guy. He's one of the Operatives for our little, private anti-fash intel gathering operation. He's pretty mellow. :yahoo:
It's probably more like "hearing about their grievances" than intel gathering. They are pretty open about their ideas and plans.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 am
Howdy Partner! Here in San Antonio trying to find like minded folks to go shooting.

Details, details! Rasta is a good guy. He's one of the Operatives for our little, private anti-fash intel gathering operation. He's pretty mellow. :yahoo:
It's probably more like "hearing about their grievances" than intel gathering. They are pretty open about their ideas and plans.
It is not a big operation but we do what we can to fight the fascists.
:drunklep: Everything is better with beer and comrades. :drunklep:

SubRosa wrote:What load does your 700 like the best?

I shoot a SSG-69. It likes both 150gr Powershok and 175gr GMM.

SR out
Actually in load testing right now. Always shot commercial before now, but working on reloading for the first time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If I'm an advocate for anything, it's to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. The extent to which you can walk in someone else's shoes or at least eat their food, it's a plus for everybody.

K9s wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 am

Semi-open here because this is off the beaten path of the clowns that we have "impacted." And really ... well .... not even that open here to be honest. :evil: :mrgreen:

We can talk privately some time. We have been pretty successful over the last several years in "adjusting" some of the more dangerous far-right and such.