Re: Literally, Texas on everything! Someone fire the marketing guy lol

Welcome from the other end of I-35 Denton, Texas. Don’t worry about needing a single action revolver. We are modern you can have a double action revolver as long as it is in an acceptable caliber, 357 magnum or 44 magnum. :yahoo:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

CDFingers wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:48 pm That's a Texas table, I tell you what.

I'd like to know which folks you think are marginalized. That will tell us a lot about you.

Rather than a mere "wheel gun," I would strongly suggest the addition of a single action revolver. Texas.

CDFingers
Marginalized folks are POC, Folks of the LGBTQ+ community, communists, trade unionists, over all the left. A good Nazi, is a dead Nazi.

Welcome! Nice collection!

Maverick 88 - check
Winchester - check
Ruger 10/22 - check
PSA AR - check
Bolt gun - check
Taurus pistola - very check

You really need a revolver. I thought that was the law in Texas?

How do you like that TH9? I have to stop myself from buying one periodically. I am hoping they come out with a 45 ACP version with a 12+ capacity mag.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:38 am Welcome! Nice collection!

Maverick 88 - check
Winchester - check
Ruger 10/22 - check
PSA AR - check
Bolt gun - check
Taurus pistola - very check

You really need a revolver. I thought that was the law in Texas?

How do you like that TH9? I have to stop myself from buying one periodically. I am hoping they come out with a 45 ACP version with a 12+ capacity mag.
I know taurus are known for being unreliable. I have five taurus pistols. They won't feed steel case. I love the Th9C. I always wanted a hammer gun. Its my daily carry.

max129 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 pm I was just looking at a Remington 783. How does it shoot? Did you get it with the scope included? If so, is the scope good enough??

Also, WELCOME :-)

:welcome:
Thank you friend. I love the 783. I don't get to shoot it often because it's almost a dollar a round lol I bought it at acadamy two years ago. $300. Including the scope.
:drunklep: Everything is better with beer and comrades. :drunklep:
Attachments
IMG_20181117_110331206.jpg