Greetings from GA

:newhere:

So it looks like the general idea is to make a post introducing yourself? So, in that case: Hello to you all! I'm a bit of a political dissident in my household, as I have a lot more libertarian and liberal leanings than my VERY conservative family. It's Georgia, so what do you expect? The one thing we all agree on, though, is that gun rights are human rights. So, we can at least keep the peace with that common ground. I like to shoot pretty much whatever I can get my hands on, which primarily consists of the following:

Glock 21
Ruger Blackhawk (.44 Mag)
Ruger M77 Mk II (.270 Win)
Ruger 10/22 (IDC what people say. .22LRs are fun as hell to shoot)

I guess we're Ruger fans in this house, now that I really think about it.

So, uhh yeah. There's my weaksauce introduction. Nice to meet y'all.

Re: Greetings from GA

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Re: Greetings from GA

Watson wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:40 pm :newhere:

So it looks like the general idea is to make a post introducing yourself? So, in that case: Hello to you all! I'm a bit of a political dissident in my household, as I have a lot more libertarian and liberal leanings than my VERY conservative family. It's Georgia, so what do you expect? The one thing we all agree on, though, is that gun rights are human rights. So, we can at least keep the peace with that common ground. I like to shoot pretty much whatever I can get my hands on, which primarily consists of the following:

Glock 21
Ruger Blackhawk (.44 Mag)
Ruger M77 Mk II (.270 Win)
Ruger 10/22 (IDC what people say. .22LRs are fun as hell to shoot)

I guess we're Ruger fans in this house, now that I really think about it.

So, uhh yeah. There's my weaksauce introduction. Nice to meet y'all.
Welcome friend. I was there at Stone Mountain back in 2016 and the NSM rally in Newnan
:drunklep: Everything is better with beer and comrades. :drunklep: