Hello from Texas.

I’m from Texas. I’m here to see if I’m right: that I need to branch out and find other gun advocates with different views. I believe all supporters of the 2A can help mend our nation if we stop believing the lies politicians spread.

My social views are left of center at times. As for my views on firearms: Never should anything get banned. Society is crumbling and both sides are so blinded by wanting to one up each other it’s tearing us apart.

With all that said, I hope what I will find here are genuinely nice people. Took me a bit to grow up, calm down, and realize we don’t have to treat each other like garbage to have a conversation.
Last edited by SaneConservative on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Hello from Texas.

lurker wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:08 pm :welcome:
what do you shoot (preferably with pics)? everyone here is genuinely nice, except maybe that lurch guy.
Pics to come! Lol. I have ar’s, a mini14, an akm I like a lot, plenty of shotguns. I have some experience in fabrication and if I don’t buy guns to shoot I buy to collect. I find the history of firearms interesting. More so the engineering put into them. You never know when a company will go under and you have history in your safe.

Marlene wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:19 am So, I don't want to interrupt other threads you've posted in to ask this question. I'm asking here:

What views do you have that are "conservative"?
Taxes and guns keep me more on the side of republicans. I’m all about small government. Small government is something republicans are failing at miserably. Again: hypocrisy.

The definition of conservative fits me well if I twist the words; I’m cautious of change. As for traditional values: That unfortunately gets mixed up in religion. I’m definitely restrained in life. Lol. I’m really a boring guy. I’m not interested in telling others how to live if they aren’t hurting anyone. I feel the constitution isn’t respected. Guns aren’t the only issue as to why.

Greetings from northern California. I visited the TX hill country once, and I got the biggest rellano I'd ever seen. Couldn't eat the whole thing. I shoot Rio shot shells imported from the Republic of Texas, by the way.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Welcome. There’s nothing conservative about the bill of rights. It was written by liberals during a time of opposition to a conservative establishment, the British crown.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Greetings from SATX and a sane left leaning moderate (IMHO) known as "political purgatory" regardless of which flavor of gun forum you visit. :welcome:
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.